6

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
The cave had completely collapsed, the dust slowly settled with the light of the sun beaming down on you through rifts in the clouds above. It had been no more than a few minutes since the cave fell in and the enemy had already presumed you all to be dead and left.

Obito.

Obito..

Obito!!

You jumped awake, calling out the Uchiha's name through a string of coughs and gags. Laying on the harsh uneven floor you struggled to see from the light above. Moving as much as an inch brought a wave of pain crashing down on you. Crimson liquid slowly trickled down your face as a searing pain above your brow dug into your skull. A gash the size of a pencil rested on your temple.

The sticky substance tickled your skin as it fell but you could have cared less about your own injuries. Your heart was racing, not because you almost died but it raced for the boy only a few feet away from you. Obito was the only thing you could care about in that moment. Your body shifted upwards almost on its own, ignoring the cries from your body as you searched your surrounding. Taking one quick glance behind you, you hoped to see Obito there with the rest of your teammates but you found everyone except him laying on the ground.

"Hey (Y/n)... are you okay?" A weak voice suddenly sounded from afar, dreadfully from the same area in which the boulder crashed down to.

You trembled as your mind thought the worst, your lip quivered before you could even force yourself to move and look to see what state he was in. Painfully slow your head began to turn. Among a sea of debris you found one boulder perfectly parallel to the group. Your stomach churned at the horrid sight, holding back a sudden sickness you choked. Tears overwhelmed you overflowing from your poor fragile eyes.

Half of Obitos body was crushed beneath part of that massive boulder. Blood ran thick from his mouth as he forced a weak smile with what strength he had left. His goggles had flown off and rested near his head, the lenses shattered yet still held the shards together in its frame.

Your throat closed up as you looked upon the dying Uchiha. "O-OBITO!"

Adrenaline rushed through you and within an instant you were on your feet and running to his side. Without thinking you recoiled your arm back and launched a fist straight into the boulder. Pulling your arm back you threw another arm at it. Tears and sobs escaped you as you attacked the rock over and over again until your fists were raw. The skin that covered your knuckles cracked and split under the brunt force. Your fresh wounds now leaked with blood all the way down your fingers. The sheer desperation and strength of your attempts broke only pieces off the giant rock. Forming merely small cracks from the impact, it wasn't enough to break the boulder and a part of you knew this but you wouldn't allow yourself to stop not even for a moment.

"DAMMIT COME- ON- BREAK- SON OF A-!"

Your commotion caused Rin and Kakashi to stir and regain consciousness. All they heard however were the sobs of their new teammate trying to break a big fucking boulder with nothing but her bare hands.

"Oh hey, you guys alright?" Obito whispered out to them as they gawked at the solemn scene before them.

"Obito!" They called in unison as both of them rushed over to their beloved friend.

Kakashi tried aid you, pushing up against the towering boulder, it gave no affect. Even if the two of your strengths combined were enough to move the behemoth, it'd probably do more harm than good. Removing the only thing keeping his wounds shut would only increase the rate of blood loss.