41

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
"(Y/n)!" Shisui exclaimed as he practically jumped on top of you.

Caught off guard by the sudden attack you were helpless to his warm embrace. Laughing you try to balance yourself all while holding the usually calm and collected Shisui upright.

Pulling back he cradled your face in his hands, scanning your features up and down. The apparent blind fold like bandage around your head was hard to ignore. Sagging sadly over your brows it resembled that of your headband yet signified something else.

"Is this because of." Shisui starts as he then points to his own eyes. Fearing the answer you were going to give him.

Nodding in response his forehead immediately pressed together in concern, a frown quickly replacing his bright smile.

"No don't worry i'm okay see!" You reassure him. "Kakashi hold up some fingers."

Lazily the silver-nette held up 3 fingers.

Squinting you purse your lips. "Umm 4!" You conclude confidently.

"3." Kakashi corrects you.

"Oh umm." Flickering your gaze around the room you find worried eyes all over. Itachi shaking his head in disappointment and the silver-nette promptly face palming. "Ahhh it's not that bad anyways let's just hang out while we have the time."

Reluctantly complying, Shisui put on a warm smile just for you. "Okay, I'm just glad you came out somewhat okay." He breathes as he hooks his arm around yours. Gazing up at his pointed eyes you find yourself slowly becoming lost. Behind those windows showed a warm glowing room full of bright emotions. Confused you just kind of stared at him with a dumb look, never before have you seen
Shisui look at your this way.

Allowing the bandages over your head to slowly slip and catch on your nose, Shisui lifted a hand to fix them for you. "Hey, earth to (Y/n) you look like you've seen a ghost?"

Becoming acutely aware of your own mental absence you jolted back to reality. Shaking your head with a shade of pink quickly filling your cheeks, "Whoops yeah I just spaced out. Hey let's go to the dining hall for some lunch, huh?" You pulled the boy along while Itachi wheeled Kakashi out.

Watching from behind Kakashi furrowed his brows, unintentionally gripping his hands tighter.
________________________________

"It's got to have been more than a few hours now." Obito thought to himself solemnly. "Is she coming back anytime?" Pausing for a minute thinking that you'd reactively enter the room on queue he was promptly disappointed.

"Fuck.. err FUCK!! How am I supposed to get out of here!??" Looking around in his own head scape he found nothing but a dark void. His own spirit was the only source of illumination in the thick inky hole. It was like he was being pulled down. The feeling you get right before you fall asleep, that conscious falling into slumber that sometimes goes unrecognized. However in his head Obito felt that he was constantly falling, always drifting further and further. That was except for when you'd be around. When he'd hear your soothing voice talk to him he'd come back to life. Like a match in the dark you lit him ablaze. The urge to reach out to you lifted him up rising him out of the well he was stuck in. You alone could change his state of mind, as if ripping the dark clouds from over his head you allowed the sun to shine over him. His sun. His light.