8

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
A few months had past and things were starting to look up.

"(Y/N)! Get up I need you to help me with training." A familiar Uchiha's voice sounded from just outside my window.

Whining, I rolled over curling my pillow over my ears trying to drown the sound of his voice out.

Tap. Tap. Tap

"Hey, I know you're up, come on you have a mission soon anyways. I'm not gonna see you for a while." He tapped on the window before finally opening it himself. Curse my laziness for not locking it.

With a labored sigh I finally sat up, hair sticking up in different places. I deadpanned toward the small Uchiha with shadows covering my eyes. "You should know not to wake me up so early, ITACHI!!" With a red glow in my eyes I launched my pillow straight at him.

He grabbed it effortlessly with and unimpressed look. "Just get up already it's 12."

"It's what?!" I sprung out of bed snapping towards the clock only to see this genius was right. "Shoot! Here close your little eyes for minute!" Quickly I ran to my closet ripping out my new clan shirt I was so graciously gifted from none other than Itachi's mother. Mikoto

It bore that signature tall wide collar that all the Uchiha proudly wore around the sector and into town. What I most adored was the hand stitched clan symbol on its back. Sparkles formed over it as I held it up and admired it. The shoulders of the shirt itself were cut out giving it a stylish look all while the long sleeves still remained intact. It's (F/c) color also didn't hurt, somehow that sly Uchiha figured out my favorite color and told her.

I shook my head slightly, pulling the tall collar over my head swiftly slipping my arms through the sleeves. I threw off my shorts and tossed on my 'ninja' shorts. Just a regular dark pair of shorts that went to the middle of my thighs the only special thing about them is that they actually have big pockets.

I jumped into my knee high socks quickly throwing on my shoes all while wrapping my kunai patch around my (Left/Right) leg.

During this whole process I forgot Itachi was even in my room. Slowly and hesitantly with a drop of sweat forming on my temple as I turned back to him.

There he stood still low and behold staring! "Itachi! Look away you little perv!"

"I'm not looking like that if anything Kakashi would. I'm just patiently waiting for you to get up, now come on let's go." The sly Uchiha hopped out the window before I could send a fist right into his noggin. Just as I stepped up into the window frame I paused feeling an overwhelming sense of forgetting something. Oh that's right!

"Cant forget these!" With a prideful smile I flicked those signature goggles down and over my head. My vision quickly turning an orange hue. "Alright Obito you watching? I'm about to train an amateur in genjutsu."

"I can hear you! Come on let's go!"
__

A few hours pass and i'm slumped, leaning up against one of the kunai posts I slowly slid down and sat. "Man, when's Kakashi and Rin gonna get here? Weren't they supposed to join us after their mission?"

Itachi still in the position to throw a ninja star stood stiffly as he stared at his target about 7 meters away on the stock of a tree. "You already tired of training?" With a quiet grunt he threw them, hitting his target directly in the middle.

"Nice one, but no! I like training and all but genjutsu is hard to perfect when you don't have a little test subject to practice on~" I teased evilly as I held my hands out and wiggled my fingers creepily.

"Right, well what about your fire style fire ball jutstu? The clan allowed you to learn that remember?" Another huff and another blunt poke of wood could be heard as his kunai landed right next to his previous one.

I sat for a moment realizing I had actually been practicing that jutsu without permission this whole time. "Wait, I wasn't allowed to before?"

Itachi deadpanned. "You did it anyway didn't you."

"....What? Noo."

"Alright get up." Itachi motioned as he shoved the rest of his kunai into his pouch. "Show me what you can do."

With a hesitant look I complied and climbed to my feet. "Okay I'm not perfect at this and it's been a while so-"

"Just get on with it." He impatiently ushered.

I scrunched my nose in anger at him for cutting me off but let it slide this time. Throwing my hands out in front of me I weaved my signs quickly. Feeling a burning sensation building within my chest I hitched in a breath. Fire danced above green ground below scorching the grass with its blaze as I released the built of energy. The ball of fire wasn't too impressive maybe only about small to medium but still good for having practiced on my own. With a satisfied look plastered across my face I confidently turned to the Uchiha.

"Ha! How was that Itachi-"

"Terrible. You can only make it that big?" He retorted instantly.

"HEY YOU BRAT I DIDNT HAVE SPECIAL TRAINING LIKE YOU! Your dads the clans leader for Hashirama's sake?!" I shouted back as steam flew off the top of my head. "I had to spy on some Uchiha kids to even figure out the hands signs you little jerk." Crossing my arms with a pissed off look on my face I turned and plopped my butt down on the ground in a childish pout.

"Alright come on i'm sorry here let me help you with the jutsu okay-" Itachi began to sympathize until another familiar voice shouted from across the field.

"(Y/N)! I NEED YOU NOW!" Kakashi's urgent voice ripped through the air filling the space with unease.

Instantly both our heads shot up and towards his direction. He had emerged from the woods, scapes and tatters covered his clothes. My eyes widened at the scared look on his face. The face he made those months ago in that cave.. When Obito..

My fingers climbed up to the goggles, pushing them up slightly.

"K-Kakashi? What's wrong?" My hand extended out to his. As soon as my palm complacently laid against his I realized just how bad he was trembling. His whole body was shivering almost.

"It's Rin." His face finally lifted to mine, he had the most terrified and painfilled look imbedded into his eyes, it was almost sickening to see him so emotionally contorted. "She's been taken."

"SHE'S BEEN WHAT?!"

                 ☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆
❀❁Don't forget to vote★ and comment below your favorite part!❁❀