7

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
No one was the same after that day, Kakashi became so cold and distant I could never tell if he truly had an ounce of happiness after that. I can't blame him he had lost his father now lost a dear friend. He constantly watched over Rin and I in honor of Obitos wishes, sometimes going as far as to walking us home every time we went out.

Meanwhile the funeral for Obito was underway and I had never felt such sadness before. It felt like I had just reached something great and had it ripped from my grasp. My mother noticed how devastated I was and brought me multiple bowls of Natto whenever she could. I appreciated it but regrettably during this time Natto only reminded me of another deceased Uchiha.

Forcing me out of my whole Rin was the one to convince me to go out, she reminded me to keep my word to our fallen friend.

So I did. I actually tried to make friends with the Uchiha just like how Obito wanted. Many attempts were nothing but failures, every one I talked to knew of me and my antics. That was until one fateful day, at the end of the training grounds by a cliff I spotted a young raven haired boy.

I called out to him, he turned upon request. His eyes were darker than the night with small stress lines beneath his lids. This kids been through it.

After that first meeting I made friends with the young boy. He was a little younger than me but was very polite maybe a little backward but that just made him all the more interesting. For only being 5 years old he was quite the mature kid, he talked as if he were the same age as I.

His name was Itachi Uchiha. Meeting this boy later lead me to meeting his best friend and none other than the prize of the Uchiha. Shisui Uchiha.

"Shisui look who I met!" Itachi shouted without a smile yet with happiness tailing his tongue.

A wavy headed boy turned around slowly. My eyes widened as my heart stopped. For a moment a flash of a memory shown before me. The silhouette of Obito took over in this boys place. My breathe hitched, my brows stitched upwards and my eyes thin with disbelief. My lip quivered, just as I was about to speak up the boy introduced himself.

"Oh hey itachi! Who's this here?"

His voice broke the spell and immediately the mirage of Obito disappeared. This Uchiha, Shisui had an uncanny resemblance to Obito.

 This Uchiha, Shisui had an uncanny resemblance to Obito