36

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
"Anything Itachi?" The silver-nette inquires flatly. Hopping over onto the same branch as the young Uchiha. Gazing across the vacant training grounds he traces the rays of moonlight streaming down from above.

Shaking his head Itachis now long black hair swayed with the motion. "No." Biting his cheek he grows angry, becoming frustrated with their lack of leads. "How could she just disappear?!" He huffs in annoyance.

Looking away Kakashi relives his last moment with you. Watching you being carried away by that masked guy. His red eye still forever staring back at him with a smile.

"Bakashi you never learn do you! I don't have time for this (Y/n) needs urgent care right now-"

Furrowing his grey brows his face scrunches into a mix of anger and confusion. The only person to call me that is.. Who the hell is that guy? What does he even want with (Y/n)?

Sighing Kakashi leans back and slumps against the trunk of the tree. "I don't know." If only we atleast had some idea of where she is.

Faintly the squall of a distant bird snapped Kakashi out of his thoughts. Looking up to the dark moonlit sky the faint outline of a crow appeared. Swooping down, Kakashi got a better look at the bird. Recognizing who it belonged to instantly he opened his mouth to speak.

"That's Shisui's." Itachi exclaims, taking the words right out of his mouth.

Standing up and extending his arm the birds talons latched onto the Uchiha's forearm. Un bottoming the pouch over its back he retrieves a folded piece of paper. Releasing the sealing jutsu around it he delicately unfolds the letter. His eyes dart along the page, the further he reads the more urgent his expression appears.

"What?" Kakashi asks leaning over the boys shoulder. Skimming through he holds his breath.

Written on the side facing them was a letter inscribed by Shisui. A call for help stating the Akatsuki had hit the village right under his nose, he details that he'll need back up to intercept them. Apparently more than just two members took the Jinchurikii down from what he gathered from the wreckage.

Not only that but your name came into the mix. Only a side note, a small jab at the silver-nette he briefly bragged about meeting with you and meeting your new friends. Adding insult to injury he added that he took you to a romantic dinner, saying it was a lovely date. Ending the note with a small coy smily face at the end.

"HAS HE LOST HIS MIND?? Taking (Y/n) on a date?!!" Kakashi yells in frustration as he rips the note from Itachis hand. "Doesn't the idiot know she's missing?"

Itachi thinks for a second, like a light bulb turning on, it dawns on him. "No he actually doesn't, he left before it all happened."

"We need to get this to Lord fourth right away."
________________________________