19

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
To say sorry on our long journey back to the base I frequently spat out endearing apologies all while picking up wildflowers and graciously gifting them to her. For a long while she'd start yelling and knock the tiny blossoms out of my hand but eventually gave up and soon her head held a little dandelion crown I weaved together myself. She looked adorable with her little angry pout and that cute little crown upon her head. I may have said 2 earlier but that was obviously a lie.

We reached the base at a good time too the sun had just began to rest over the mountains, so I wouldn't get a lecture from that 'pain' in my ass Pain. Having to put up this facade meant he got to boss me around while I assumed the identity of Tobi. I just know that ginger enjoys it too.

Speaking of the Ginger as soon as we stepped foot into the base Pain was there to greet us with his ever so emotionless stare. With the single motion of his finger he beckoned me to follow him. Glancing back down to (Y/n) I saw her look up curiously with the little flower crow obscuring her eyes a bit. Cute..

"Wait here for a moment (Y/n)-chan Tobi has to go and talk to leader-sama for just a bit. Tobi will be back soon don't go anywhere!" I said as I placed two gentle hands on her shoulders before leaving her all alone.

Upon entering Pains office and shutting the door with the clear click of the lock sifting into place my facade instantly fell.

"What's this about." I questioned lowly as I plopped down in the chair across from him.

His arms crossed over his chest as he eased back into his chair all while I did the opposite. I clearly tensed a tad and lurched forward anticipating his next words.

"So.. Whats your plan with the girl?"

                                -1st person-
Watching Tobi skip away I pondered what it was about but ultimately shook my head and focused on myself. From walking all that way my aches and pains from before returned and with incredible force so much so that I had to lean against the bases cold stone walls for support. Wrapping a gentle hand around my stomach I lifted up my shirt a tad to see my bandages were partially soaked with a mix of old and new blood seeping out of my wound.

Just looking at the blood made my stomach churn so much so I had to swallow down a gag I felt bubbling in my throat.

Just as I was about to set out and find someone to get me some bandages goldy locks came striding down the hall straight towards me. My eyes immediately met with his. I was calm and collected as I gently held my shirt up enough for the view of my bandages stomach to be seen.

Deidaras blue eyes locked with mine instantly freezing him in his tracks. Slowly his pupils dropped to my stomach then darted back up to my gaze over and over again. His face immediately went pale as he finally realized what was wrong. In the blink of an eye he steamrolled straight towards me. Dust erupting from behind him all the way.

Visibly I sweat dropped as his panting self finally arrived before me. "A-are you okay?!" He pipped out as he crouched down, his arms out and carefully hovering over my body as he analyzed the small red color slowly spreading across my bandages.

A sudden flash of pain finally reached me causing a small wince to slip past my lips. Not wanting to be a burden I pulled down the brim of my shirt and concealed my wound from his view. Waving him off with a half cracked smile, "I'll be okay I just need to find some bandages."

For a moment he sat there a little surprised by my response but nonetheless protestingly stayed put. My eyes hesitantly trailed up to his only to see that he had made up his mind.