20

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
                               ~Obito Pov~
Earlier...

"My plan." I repeated back almost sounding like a question before I began to ponder it myself. Bringing (Y/n) back here was more so an impulsive action. One I didn't plan ahead for, It was more so just right place right time kind of situation. I hadn't put much thought into my purpose FOR bringing her here other than just to patch her up, not mentioning my the other selfish reasons I refused to really acknowledge. My grim eye glanced up at Pain to see him growing impatient.

I breathed out a quick sigh before I finally came up with an idea of how I was gonna incorporate (Y/n) into the plan for the sake of keeping her around. She was already close to Minato and Kushina which could give me the upper hand when getting the nine tails again but i'm not sure if she'd ever willing help with that. So far we've already lied to this girl putting up a happy front for her even thought these idiots are just naturally strange on their own, especially that Deidara. If we just keep her thinking we're some peace group and not some terrorist organization we could potentially add her to the team. Her eyes are quite powerful it wouldn't hurt to have an Uchiha on our side. Besides that we wouldn't have to worry about he leaving since she has no where else to go, leaving the village after spilling all that blood i'd doubt she'd be welcomed back. A part of me caught a glimpse of this earlier when we first headed out for food. I noticed the discord behind her eyes, that conflict was something i've become very familiar with after all these years.

Blinking back up to the edgy pierced Ginger I finally formulated a solid plan. "My plan is to get this Uchiha girl to join us. She has close ties with the hidden leafs jinchuuriki which could help us later on. Lying to that girl earlier was smart might I commend you for that Yahiko." Finally easing up I leaned back, throwing a leg up onto my knee. "Let's keep this little charade up, no one is to let her know about what we're really doing here. Her only concern is that we are a commissioned group of peace. If I have to I can command Zetsu to control her if she does end up betraying us. If it comes to that i'll have no issue with restraining her." Ending my speech with a slight prideful smile I watched as Pain leaned forward.

"I'll assign you and Deidara to watch over her. If and when I feel comfortable knowing she won't stray i'll gift her with a position but until then... don't let her out of your sight." As a motion of dismissal Pain stretched his hand out and flung the door open.

Without a word I stepped through the door way, putting a bright smile on as Tobi came back in full swing.

Skipping back the whole way I noticed that the hall way was completely empty. Scratching the back of my head I sweat dropped as I looked around for her presence.

A sudden thud coming from the room to my left made my ear twitch. Even more so a high pitched squeal made my breath hitch at what the peed sounded like. My gaze soo turned to fury as I read the name upon the door in question. 'Deidara'

Before opening the door I peeped my head through the door. My mask phased through just enough for my eye to see the other side. What my eye rested on was a most dreadful seen of (Y/n) giving Deidara her services. My heart burst into a fit of palpitations as my fists clenched together. Shaking violently I sent my fist into the door flinging it open with one motion.

"Deidara-senpai WHAT do you THINK YOU'RE DOING!" I roared as the two of them wrestled against eachother.

I-ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, UN!" Deidara protested heavily as both he and (Y/n) tried to scramble away in opposite directions.

A strange feeling erupted behind my chest. Was this anger? No... What is this feeling. It made me want to beat the life out of Deidara but it wasn't just anger.

"I just h-had Deidara help me with my bandages that's all!" She stuttered out as she scrambled to her feet all while pointing at the old bandage wrap still laying on Deidaras bed.

Suspiciously I eyed the two of them as I then realized I made a bet with Deidara about this. Quickly I became angry as I realized I was potentially losing to him. Why do I care so badly about this though? Why am I so angry all of the sudden?

"I am not gonna lose to the likes of you Deidara!" Like my voice had a mind of its own the words flew out. (Y/n) seemingly over exasperated from the whole situation stumbled over to the door.

"If you don't mind I'm gonna rest just a bit if that's okay~" She squeaked quietly as she slithered past me and towards my room.

My head cocked itself to the side, dangerously eyeing Deidara. For a moment almost breaking character under the intense emotions I was feeling. I held it together thought and let out a sigh in an attempt to calm myself down. Holding a hand out for the blond idiot below I pulled him back up to his feet, noticing his clear as day unzipped jacket.

"So Hidan~ Didn't take you for a womanizer-" I started, the hurtful tease seeming to make Deidara combust.

"I AM NOTHING LIKE HIDAN!! UN! She fell on me alright that's all that happened." The blonde still held a blush on his face as he crossed his arms in defense.

"Right then why is your jacket unzipped senpai?"

"She grabbed onto the zipper when she fell!" He yelled back, quickly fidgeting with his zipper before zipping it up with and audio ZZ.

"Suspicious, sounds like you were trying to get something other than those hands of yours to please you." I further twisted.

With a pissed off look he turned to me with clay spewing out from one of his hands. "Alright Tobi If I didn't know any better sounds like you're a bit jealous? Now if you don't want blown up I'd suggest leaving." He snarled with a cheeky smile as the string of clay formed into a foul little centipede that coiled around my body.

" He snarled with a cheeky smile as the string of clay formed into a foul little centipede that coiled around my body

Jealous?

Without another word the centipede slithered down off me. With that I turned and slipped out of his room, the door slamming behind me caused me to jump just a bit.

Jealous? Me? I scoffed to myself as I truly thought about it. Am I really jealous? No this is just a fun game Tobi made up with  his friend Deidara. It's not like i'm actually competing with him. Am I? N-No I can't.

Shaking my head furiously I shook away my selfish ideals and focused on my main purpose. I need to get her to join us to get my plan underway. I don't have time for these childish games. Besides those feelings are...They're not relevant anymore. All that matters is making sure Infinite Tsukuyomi is still underway.

From the shadows unbeknownst to Obito, Zetsu and his other dark half watched on with delight. All their years of brainwashing finally coming in handy.

"Score one-"
"-for us."

☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆
❀❁Don't forget to vote★ and comment below your favorite part!❁❀