16

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
                                ~Obito Pov~
I stepped out and left her there for a moment before I swirled myself away and outside to that fool.

I contained myself the best I could in front of (Y/n) but those things he was saying about her and especially her body just pissed me off. The way he looked at her with his disgusting eyes and ill intent made me want to kill him right where he stood.

My fists clenched tightly as I felt the sharingan within my eye furiously swirl into view. My eye landed heavily on the religious idiot: Hidan, up ahead. Kakuzu walked beside him as they walked down the path facing away from me.

Thank god for Pein sending them out of there when he did because I don't think I could've controlled myself if he didn't. I did my best to keep his retched eyes off her even going as far to covering her with my own cloak which in itself I didn't mind being so close to her as long as I could protect her though I know my face was probably steaming red that whole time. I admit I was surprised however when Deidara stepped in front of (Y/n) aswell. Never took him for the night in shining armor kind of guy.

But nonetheless I had something I needed to say to Hidan.

I swirled in front of their path which ofcourse didn't surprise Kakuzu since he probably already sensed my presence but the idiot beside him jumped in surprise at my sudden arrival.

"Agh! Tobi what the hell are you doing scaring me like that?!" Hidan spoke but his words only fueled my anger more I heard his annoying voice speak.

I stared into his ignorant eyes for a long moment before I finally broke the deadly silence in the air. "Oh sorry Hidan did I- scare you."  I finished my sentence with my voice dropping an octave lower into madaras tone of voice.

He visibly appeared uneasy after hearing the sudden change in lightheartedness. "W-what the hell Tobi you got something in your throat or-"

"For a fool who likes to talk so much maybe I should cut that tongue of yours out? Hm, maybe then the rest of us wouldn't have to hear your insignificant and putrid voice whining all the time." I snarled as my arms slowly crossed over my chest, Kakuzu was calm he knew exactly what I was doing out here and besides the only thing he really cared about was money anyways so I knew he wouldn't care too much about my quarrel with him.

Hidans nose scrunched up in anger as he reached up for his scythe. "You trying to start something huh coward? At least I don't hide behind a mask!"

With one swift movement I teleported his scythe into my time space and pulled my arm back as I leaped towards him. He was consumed in shock at the fact that his black disappeared right before his very eyes, giving me a straight forward shot to his ugly face.

His eyes widened as they finally reconnected back with mine just in time to see my fist flying right into his face. The crack of a blunt hit erupted through the air as my knuckles made contact with his cheek bone. Hidan stumbled to the ground as his hand quickly rose to his now red bruising cheek.

"What the hell that was a cheap shot you-!"

I cut him off before he could complain anymore, my eye sparked with pain as my red sharingan swirled further into its mangekyo shuriken symbol. My hands launched themselves forwards and grasped at Hidans cloak tightly, with a death grip on the cloth I jerked him towards me and loomed over him with a faint red hue illuminating off his face from my single sharingan.

"Since you can't think before you speak I think this is a well deserved punishment." Disgust and rage fueled my words as my arm recoiled back yet again just about to give Hidan the beating of the century. How he just objectified her and caused her to have that sorrowful and embarrassed look in her eyes made my heart pound. It made something dormant within me breathe itself back to life in a 'way too sudden' matter considering even now I couldn't control my fury. Bloodlust clouded the space between Hidan and I as the air seemingly vibrates from the intensity of both of our anger. I definitely had the intent to kill lying under my verbal threats.