18

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
                                ~Obito Pov~
I carried (Y/n) the rest of the way to the dango shop, careful not to wake her up with the constant thumping of my steps gently rocking her still self. Her body felt so warm yet comforting wrapped and pressed around my back like this. Being so close to her like this even though she's asleep still made my cheeks heat up going as far as to making my hands start to get clammy. Shallow breaths hitched in and out and landed warmly within the crook of my neck. Every breath I felt caress against my neck sent chills down my spine as her warmth gently tickled my concealed skin. Even I felt my lids become heavy just because of how soothing and comforting feeling her patterned breaths were.

I enjoyed seeing her tired arms sway outstretched and straight with her hands gently hanging from her wrists. The further I strolled down the path the more I began to remember those moments we shared on my last mission together. I mused to myself as I recalled the fact that she had forgotten her sleeping back that time and we slept together in mine. She was so stupid for forgetting that I should've made fun of her when I had the chance, too bad young me was a nervous wreck and never had the courage.

A part of me felt a bit sad when the dango shop it meant I had to stop holding her eyes finally came into view it meant I had to wake her up from her deep sleep. I tilted my head just enough to see the sleeping beauty glued to my back and cutely drooling on my cloak. "Pssst hey (Y/n)-chan!" I whispered out to her in excitement as the smell of dumplings wafted through the air. She didn't stir at my words but instead her nose twitched as she sniffled in the sent of that sweet aroma from up ahead.

Her lashes laid dormant as she rustled a bit and adjusted herself to be more comfortable. I could feel the rumble of her stomach against my back as her mouth squiggled in discomfort. "Mmmmmm Obito..."She whimpered out still half asleep.

My ear twitched at the sound of that name coming from her mouth. My gentle smile faltered and parted into a slight open mouth frown as for a moment a sharp pain swelled in my throat.

I shook my head, casting any old emotions away as I put (Y/n)'s angry stomach above all. "No silly I'm Tobi! Now come on wake up and let's eat some Dango!" I finally jostled her awake with a little sudden hop.

As her lids flung open her soft lips gently parted as she focused her gaze straight ahead. A smile slowly curled the ends of her mouth upward into a relief stricken smile as she excitedly pointed her finger dead ahead at the blissful shop. "Ahah! W-we finally made it?! Get me over there now please!" She pleaded as her eyes flickered back to me while her hand gently squeezed my shoulder ushering my to go.

"Hehe hold on!" I said with a closed eye smile as I bounced her up higher on my back. Her arms wrapped around me tightly as she hugged herself closer to me feeling her face gently nuzzle against my neck only added to the bounce in my step as I bolted straight for the shop.

We reached the shop and instantly (Y/n) patted my shoulders lifted up a bit so her head poked over mine as she instantly went and ordered.

"P-Please a large order of Dango!" She begged with drool practically dripping from the corners of her mouth.

The worker standing at the counter top nodded with a nervous smile as he went and brought us out a freshly made plate.

(Y/n) was ecstatic she scurried down off of me like a cat jumping down from a tree. The server set the plate down on the table as we both took a seat on the bar stool. (Y/n) sat on my left and instantly grabbed a stick and devoured a dumpling with one big bite. A part of me now really felt bad for not preparing our resources for her, I would've used my eye to get us here faster but that's a bit too risky. Still though she looked quite happy as she munched on her food with her eyes closed in pure bliss as she enjoyed her sweet treat.