23

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
-1st Person-
Gently my hand wrapped around the spot where he dug in. Shock and surprise clear in my face as I watched him scurry away. What was that?

For the first time I couldn't read him, his gaze was unrecognizable as was his voice. For a mere second his voice changed, it sounded different than before. Instead of it being his normal high and bubbly pitch it was low and had a certain edge to it. It was strange like I felt like I had actually heard it before but haven't.

Shaking my head I began my pursuit after him. A sudden tug however halted my process.

"Hey you should stay we're about to bet on who can make the better sculpture." Kakazu pipped up from behind me.

My eyes widened as I peered around his tall figure. Sasori and Deidara were now glaring at one another. Deidara with clay pilled in his hands and Sasori with links of arms and puppet legs strung around him.

Hesitating for a moment my eyes trailed back to the hallway, wanting to go and pursue.

A strong arm swung over my shoulders completely absorbing me into the group. "Yeah stay for a bit Uchiha, this should be fun." Kisame chimed with his sharp alluring smile.

Sighing reluctantly I began to cheer Deidara on. Sadly I never did figure out what was up with Tobi that day. But after his trip to the bathroom he came back brighter and more bubbly than ever.

~3rd Person~
From afar the two Zetsus peered at Obito from the shadows. A small worry and slight suspicion growing in their minds. Glancing back at (Y/n) they kept a close watch. "This girl may end up becoming a problem." The two thought to themselves as they slipped back into the wall.

________________________________
~1st Person~
"Wait so tell me what we're doing again?" I questioned quietly as I walked along with two idiots on either side of me.

"We're supposedly ordered to find these two guys here and 'take care' of them." Deidara said with air quotes as he pulled out a small piece of paper from his pocket. "Make sure you memorize their faces apparently they're worth a lot of money, Hn."

With a slight huff I took the small piece of paper and analyzed the two people within the images. The two were rather plain looking, they had a gruff aspect to themselves but other than that they looked well maintained. Both of them strangely enough wearing a black suit and tie in each of their pictures. One with blonde long hair and a pair of familiar looking blue eyes. "Definitely from the Yamanaka clan" I noted in my head. The other however bore straight red hair as vibrant as a strawberry, kinda looked a bit like Kushina.

"What exactly makes these two so special? They look like normal business men." I commented as I stuffed the paper back in Deidaras pocket.

"Apparently story goes is that they stole from the Yakuza! Can you believe it, the Yakuza were actually the ones who commissioned us." Tobi chimed from beside me.

"The mafia huh~" I repeated with a certain hesitant tone to my voice.

"What's wrong (Y/n)~chan?" His orange mask tilted to the side in a gesture of concern.

"Isn't it like life 101 not to get involved with the mafia or its problems." I deadpanned with a slight frown.

Tobi swung his arm over my shoulder, "Dont worry (Y/n)~chan just leave it to Tobi, Tobi'll protect you." His eye shut with what I assumed was a smile forming under his mask in response.

I eased up a bit and leaned over into him, "Yeah okay." I relented softly as I peered back up at his dark eye with a slight smile.