13

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
    Years past and only tensions grew further amongst the Uchiha and the rest of the village. The higher ups for sure believed that the Uchiha plotted the attack and even worse the Uchiha were planning something against the village because of the unjust treatment they were receiving. The Uchiha police force were constantly spat at and mocked and bombarded with hateful words on the streets by ignorant people.

    Since the attack i've been more around the Uchiha than ever before, mainly because I wanted to figure out who that masked man was but to my dismay I hadn't found any sign of that familiarity I felt within any of the other Uchiha.

A surprise I didn't expect was that the Uchiha asked me to join in on their secret meetings they held weekly which I of course complied to. Going to these meetings would give me a better chance to pick out people from the crowd.

    The first meeting was full of complaints about the unfair treatment and prejudice everyone was receiving. Even I had experienced some of this negative attention mainly because I wore the Uchiha crest on my back at all times. The worst I had gotten in the beginning were hateful eyes dragging my every move but as time went on those glares and stares turned into things being thrown at me and venomous things being yelled my way. I never let these things get to me since I knew I wasn't the one who attacked the village he was.

 I never let these things get to me since I knew I wasn't the one who attacked the village he was

From that day forward I vowed to obliterate that masked guy the next time I saw him. Sadly I never got another chance like that, according to Itachi his team encountered a guy that fit his description when out on a mission with his team. Except this guy had longer hair and sported a different outfit, sure enough though the mask was a perfect fit.

 Except this guy had longer hair and sported a different outfit, sure enough though the mask was a perfect fit

Even though they just spotted him a whole area wide search was underway during that time. As time went by however the search was given up. No leads, no sightings, no nothing was ever reported after that.

    I was on my way to the Uchiha district one day about to enter in on our 20th meeting. At this point I had given up on trying to find that masked man. I had checked every Uchiha with eyes capable of using mangekyou and found no one even close and plus no one was missing a left eye so that ruled out a lot of people. My walk was rather short since my home was only about a few blocks away from the sector thankfully.