39

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
"Who the hell was that lord Forth?!" Fugaku angrily stormed into the field. Keeping the residents safe from the sudden intrusion he finally made his way to the battle field. Nervously he looks around and views the minor destruction but still lowers his head in embarrassment. "Don't worry I'll find the Uchiha who did this and-"

"No, no need to worry it's all been handled." Minato waved him off with a flat face. Behind his still complexion his mind was a storm.

 Behind his still complexion his mind was a storm

~~~

Racing to the crash Minatos blue orbs landed on a certain trio laying in a mess of orange energy. The warrior image faded away and all that was left was the mangled skeleton of the beast hovering over its salients. As it's integrity fell it was clear to see the identity of the bodies. One was face done on the ground wearing anbu attire, his silver hair was unmistakable.

In the middle was a girl sitting on one knee with her other leg bent and planted in the dirt. Her (H/l) (h/c) hair was flowing softly under the breeze easily recognizable as the Uchiha clans missing member.

The form next to her was unique. Hair, Minato had not seen in a while caught his interest. Intrigued the blonde stepped closer as a fleet of ninja swarmed the three.

Almost on instant the orange barrier fell, like you had realized inaudible orders to do so. Shaking to stand you stared back at the spiky haired blonde. A sorrowful expression on your face as tears pooled down your cheeks. Squinting, your vision suffered incredible damage; hardly being able to see your old squad leader the only detail you could make out was the fuzzy outline of his body.

Holding a hand to the sky Minato yelled sternly, "Do not harm them! Take them to urgent care NOW!" His voice boomed shaking up the ninja around him in surprise.

Backing up they made space for the Medical core to flood in. Immediately a crowd of specialists in white rushed in. Asking the only conscious person, you, questions as they threw the others on stretchers. You were hysteric, a crying snuffling mess, wobbling even while standing you failed to really give them any details. Turning to each other with uneasy expressions they nodded and decided to take you in with you injured teammates for treatment.

As the Ninja ran Minato caught sight of the third person. Only for a mere second did he get a look but it was enough for him to understand the depth of the situation. A massive hallowed hole laid in the middle of the boys chest. Blood profusely gushing through the cloth wrapped around it. It was morbid and a horrid sight to see. Even stranger was the face that the person wore, a familiar shape and curve with new scars to add to it. His spiky hair the same color as when he was younger; Minato was staring at the ghost of his old student: Obito Uchiha.