15

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
~Third Person~
Much time had passed since Tobi brought (Y/n) to the Akatsuki base. She had been in and out of consciousness over the next few days.

A week must've already passed and already so much has happened back home at the leaf. Your disappearance was counted as an unfortunate casualty from the lack of remains the village suspected that you we inside your home when the fire started.

Your mother mourned greatly as she had went out for last minute groceries only to come home to see her house turned to nothing but cinder. The men that laid life less were suspected of terrorism as the ones who had started the fire. No one really knows who slaughtered those men but instantly the blame was pinned on the Uchiha.

Luckily thanks to Minatos efforts and the evidence of your chakra along with someone else's(Tobis) he concluded for the public that this wasn't the doing of a village Uchiha but rather by a rouge ninja. What he didn't disclose was that the chakra resembled that of the masked man from the nine tails attack.

Minato along with the help and assistance from Itachi and Shisui met with Fugaku after the attack and discussed peace and ways to make life better for the Uchiha and how to bring about reform. An agreement was made and finally tensions began to settle down, the agreement included that the Uchiha return to the inner circle of government and that harassment towards the Uchiha become taboo. That wasn't the only part though, the Uchiha agreed to be more forthcoming and sociable and agreed to keep a tight eye on the inners of the Uchiha police force. Thanks to your first initial encouragement you were able to spring Lord fourth into action just in time to thankfully stop the coup from ever happening. The village would have already started on this if it weren't for the apprehension and disagreements of lord danzo and the higher ups.

Your mother still deeply grief stricken was homeless so as an offering of apology from the Uchiha for all their past years of discrimination towards your close family, they gifted her a home within the Uchiha sector. This home in question being a two side apartment, the other half just so happened to belong to obitos grandmother, obitos old home.

Your mother however wasn't the only one mourning. Both Kakashi and Itachi mourned the loss of their dear friend yet had suspicions about the whole situation. Itachi had known that you were out with the Hokage around the time the fire started, and Kakashi just after it happened saw the pumpkin masked man take you away in a vortex. Kakashi and Itachi kept this information to themselves and eventually conspired together and formed a plan to go out and search for their lost friend with the permission of Lord fourth.

~1st Person~
The world around me was pitch black, I couldn't hear anything besides muffled voices and sounds and a constant ringing in my head.

"(Y/n)."

My body turned immediately upon hearing that familiar and soothing voice.

"(Y/n)!"

Obitos voice sounded from nearby but everywhere I looked it was nothing but darkness. I felt an overwhelming sense of dread and despair wash over me as I panicked and scrambled all around, reaching my arms out for any kind of light switch to find the boy crying out my name.

"(Y/n)!"

Suddenly a bright light flashed before me, I held my hand up to conceal some of the rays that were blinding my eyes. I stared as the light seemingly flowed from one source, my eye widened when a shadowy figure stepped out from the light. That silhouette.

The figure reached an arm out to me as the light behind him grew and turned the world white. "(Y/n) hey I'm right here!" Obito offered with a closed eye smile with his hand extended out towards mine.