37

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Squeezing the plastic wrapping of the bouquet Tobi calls out. "(Y/n)? Are you here?" Praying that he had found you. After searching the village top to bottom he returned to the hideout figuring you went to look for the group. Knowing Zetsu, Obito figured the plant said the opposite of what he wanted them to tell you but turns out they only left out one part. His apology.

Faint taps of shoes against stone echoed from Pains office. Turning his head he immediately noticed how disheveled the door was. Bent in slightly and the knob completely unbuckled.

Holding his breath his mouth fell as he watched a figure slowly emerge from the darkness of the room. A pair of piercing red eyes met his single curious eye. His body shivered in response, sending all hairs standing on end.

Pulling out from the black tide you fully appeared, your head low yet eyes locked on to him. You held a single sheet of paper within your shaking fist.

Faltering slightly the boy was at a loss of words. Your furrowed brows and narrowed scowl frightened him slightly. The steady stone frown over you lips never wavered. Not uttering a word you made no movements nor hints to your thoughts.

Feeling the intensity Tobi sweat dropped and scratched the back of his neck. "H-Hey (Y/n)-chan, Tobi-I mean-I came to apologize." He nervously stuttered as his voice fell into that familiar gravely pitch. The one that always entranced you.

Earning no change of heart from you he fumbled anxiously, holding the flowers tighter to his chest. "I got you some flowers!" He then offered happily extending his arms out hesitantly.

No response nor change.

Breaking out into a sweat he pulled on his collar that was now suddenly choking him. "I got you 15 roses, I know how you're really into floral stuff so I knew you'd understand what it means." The boy smiled hopefully as he watched your crimson glare fall to the flowers.

15 roses? When a person gifts you 15 roses regardless of color it means they're asking for forgiveness.

Stepping closer to you he carefully handed off the bundle of lively flowers. Quietly taking hold of the bow with your other hand you never broke eye contact with him.

"I thought you'd like the color." He adds sheepishly.

Gazing further into the bouquet you noticed how extraordinary the color was. Yellow with red tips, a color you've rarely ever seen before. You knew the meaning of some colors but not this one. Was it friendship or love it signified? Regardless, it was beautiful to say the least but...

Releasing your grasp you let the bouquet fall, like time slowed Tobi watched the bundle bounce off the ground sending yellow pedals everywhere. Hitching a breath his eye slowly rose to meet your furious stare.

"What makes you think you deserve forgiveness?" You finally spoke, your words as cold as ice yet as sharp as knives.

Flinching at your hurtful words the boy shuffled in place. "I- I thought I could apologize and then-"

"What? Lie to me more? Huh?!" Your voices raises.

Snapping his head up he waved his hands out in front of himself desperately. "W-what? No, to tell you the truth!"

"And what is the truth? That you're nothing but a liar spouting nonsense at me? That you've been using me this whole time?!!" You retort viscously with gritted teeth.

"Using you? No, (Y/n) Id never use you I-"

"WHAT THEN? You string me along making me think so highly of you when YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FALSE ADVERTISEMENT? THE ONE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS WHOLE TIME!?!"