SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN: FIRST HEAT SEASON

The relationship between Harry and Louis were not yet bounded so strong

The relationship between Harry and Louis were not yet bounded so strong. Their inner wolves are already attached, bonded, married and are in planning for pups but their human souls are not letting them. It's not like they don't want to bond or to have their intimacy. The lack of communication in their relationship is very strong, the patience of the Alpha for his Omega's
comfortability is also strong and it is clearly not helping. Being soulmates and never had any previous relationships are making both of them very difficult. They are being new to a relation and not knowing what exactly to do.

Kisses and cuddles are shared time to time and whenever they see each other and they are just being comfortable with eachother. No talk. That's it just no talk. Only comfortability.

Harry and his inner Omega is kind of upset, it's because of him and his awkward talk that his Alpha decided not to have any  conversation. Harry wants to change that. He is ready for anything actually, he knows he is defenetly not going back to his time and defenetly is going to bond with Louis so why should he be scared? No more fear.

Maybe that's why Harry is waiting for the Alpha to join him in their bed chamber. Most of the time the King comes to bed so late, his duty to run around the pack and check up on the security wolves. Harry loves Louis for that, he only knew Kings who go to their bed chambers after their big feasts.

Harry doesn't mind waiting for his Alpha, it kinda made his inner Omega feel good. He knows Louis would be happy that he waited. But he also thought what if the Alpha is so tired and didn't wants to have a conversation but still wants to hear it because it's his mate?

Something deep inside told Harry to be more comfortable and make his Alpha comfortable by......by what?

His inner Omega answered to that question but Harry shaked his head telling to himself he can't do it. He don't know when will Louis comes back so he have no idea if he can do this.
.
.
.
.
.

Maybe he can.

_____________________

"I will patrol the seaside tonight" Zayn said as he walked with the King towards the front hall "Liam is already there, you go with your mate. Don't go for a run"

"I-uhh I was thinking abou-"

"I had a chat with Hayleen, she told 'communication deepens relations' do you realize anything?" Zayn asked narrowing his eyes at Louis who looks blankly back at him.

"I understand" Louis sighed, there is no use of argue with Zayn.

"Go to him, talk with him. I know that you want him to be comfortable but Louis, he won't talk if you won't say anything. He is comfortable with you" Zayn said patting his friend's shoulder and strode out of the front door.

Maybe his friend is right, his mate won't talk if he didn't try, atleast.

Louis decided to go to their bed chamber and make some nice conversation with his Omega. He don't know what does he even talk. He never flirted with any Omegas before, there were only two Omegas he was close....who actually spends his rut with him and it was very unsatisfying. He never courted anyone, he never give a chance to any Omegas who shown interest so he have no idea how to start a conversation. Asking how he is and how he feels is long gone, the Alpha knows how his Omega feels at his surroundings so there no need for well being questions.