THIRTY

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

THIRTY: SUMMER LAKE 

"Yes, just like that" Louis said quietly watching his Omega "gently and carefully"

"Am I doing it alright?" Harry asked moving his hands gently

"You are doing it so well, darling" Louis replied

"Why does a prince had to make yogurt? Isn't there any maids for to do that?" Harry asked stirring the wooden spoon gently in the pot of milk.

"Me and Liam was the one who make yogurt for family picnics, I love to do it" Louis said leaning against the counter as he watched his Omega.

"I never had a home made yogurt before, we get in many flavours in our time. In packets" Harry said concentrating on the milk.

In the Royal kitchen, the Alpha and the Luna was making yogurt for their little picnic at the lake. The maids around them was happy for them, they weren't surprised to see Louis here, the elder maids have seen him in the kitchen when he was a pup. But the view of the mates were very beautiful.

Their picnic basket was on the table, just the yogurt needed to be filled. Bread, salted meat, cheese, chopped nuts, cream, salad, scotch eggs, sweet jam and wine are all ready.

After making the yogurt they left the castle, Harry decided to ride Aurora as he hasn't been out for a while. The basket was tied on Shadow as he is the strong boy, the Stallion moved slowly as he wanted to be close with the mare.

Harry was wearing a white cotton shirt, his sleeves big and his trousers were blue in colour. The bottom of the pant legs have small flower patterns gold in colour. He ride beside his Alpha who was keep watching him and he was happy that his Omega is now very well with Aurora.

Harry's eyes lit up as he watched the lake from far, the sun shine on his skin made him happy. The small wind against him was nice, the sound of the nature made him satisfied. He stopped behind his Alpha when they reached the bank of the lake.

"No one will come here today, Alphas and Betas are very busy" Louis said getting off from Shadow who was eager to go to Aurora.

"Oh, why are they all busy?" Harry asked jumping from the mare who walked to Shadow who licked her face "Are they going to mate infront of us?"

"No, their mating season hasn't arrived yet" Louis said looking at his Staliion who was keep jumping in excitement and then he murmured "But who knows"

"He is just like his owner" Harry said giggling as he take the basket and the Alpha helped him.

"What? Why?" Louis asked confused