FIFTY TWO

FIFTY TWO: Dead People and Portals

Snow has started to melt. It's the day the Luna of England is turning nineteen, the Omega doesn't want the whole Kingdom to celebrate his birthday so the castle hasn't issued the date to anyone outside. Harry is just happy with his family, they are enough for this important day.

Everyone knows the Luna likes simple celebrations but they couldn't help, everyone have grandly celebrated his birthday. He was more than happy.

Even in this happy celebration, everyone was still on guard. Whole England knows that there can be a war very soon. This was Louis's favourite day, though his Omega hasn't borned yet and it made him laugh. After the celebration they reached their chamber and the Alpha embraced his mate.

"You have no idea how I am very glad of this day" Louis whispered kissing his Omega's forehead which he had to tiptoe "You are gaining height"

"Do I?"

"You were a little inch smaller than me, now you are bigger than me" Louis replied with a nod.

"Am I really?" Harry asked standing up and looking at himself in the foot length mirror beside their wardrobe "When did you last grow, Louis?"

Harry laughed when Louis groaned and playfully slapped his butt. Harry then realized that he is indeed taller than Louis now, he feels a little weird about it. He always wants to be his Alpha's baby and got wrapped in his arms.

"I don't want to get bigger, who will cuddle me?"

Louis chuckled at the pouting Luna and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Even if you grow like a tree, you will always be my little Omega. Happy?"

Harry hummed as he welcomed the warm embrace and snuggled into the addictive scent of the Alpha.

"Let me tuck you in the bed and take a rest"

Harry whined and he playfully bites Louis's shoulder. The Alpha only laughed as he hugged his mate tight. They shared a kiss before settling on their bed.

"I will be going to my paper office after you fell asleep" Louis informed the Omega who nodded as he snuggled to his Alpha "Then I will be going down to the dungeon."

Harry hummed and closed his eyes.

When Harry woke up in the middle of the night he scrunched his nose at the unpleasant scent filled in their chamber. He looked around to see his Alpha whose clothes were drenched in blood.

Before Harry got a chance to panic Louis shushed him.

"It's not mine, and I apologise for waking you up. Go to sleep, I will be back"

Harry nodded but he couldn't sleep, not knowing if Louis was alright. After sometimes the Alpha came back in fresh clothes and basked the chamber back to their own mixed scents. He cuddled his mate and lulled him to sleep.

It was early morning when their chamber was filled with knocks. Louis and Harry woke up immedietly, fear ran through them as the Alpha opened the door. It was a guard.

"Your majesty, I apologise" He bowed "There is something happening in the city London. The duke just sended a note saying dead people are coming through a black hole"

Louis ordered the guard to make many soldiers to get ready for the departure. When the guard left Louis groaned angrily and started to get ready. He looked at his worried Omega but he didn't say anything, he doesn't know what to say.

"Stay here, please"

Louis's voice was weak and desperate, he knows Harry wants to come with him but he can't risk it. For now, his Omega is safe with Hayleen than anyone.