ELEVEN

ELEVEN: COMFORTING

"Will you sit somewhere Louis? You are giving me a headache" Zayn complained to the King who was walking back and forth on his office as he keeps took drags of his cigar

The Alpha King has been stressing for hours, the people around him just can't swallow everything that they are witnessing, but still, he is willing to believe everything, he loves his Omega, he believes his Omega and wants to protect him.

One thought is stressing him, just one thought.

"Every confusion has been settled, there is no doubt of him. He is from the future but what if- what if he goes back one day? Then what?" Louis asked panickily taking a drag from his cigar.

"Ummm, I don't think it would happen unless he wishes to Amethyst again," Liam said shrugging.

"What if he wants to go back?" Louis asked quietly, looking at his friends.

"Louis, you have to think good matters. You are his Alpha and his wolf will never let him go away from you" Liam said

"Still I am not satisfied with everything. This is madness, I just got him and I don't want him to go back" Louis said sounding a little sad.

Zayn and Liam sighed not knowing what to say to their friend.

"I need to meet Hayleen, I can't go without my Omega. He is the one who needs her but I want to meet her. Only she can tell if he would stay here forever or not" Louis said crushing the cigar on his ashtray.

"Louis, be patient. Wait for two more days. Be with him and make him comfortable. He needs his Alpha's presence now, you should go to him" Zayn said.

Louis sighed and nodded his head. His Omega is not at all comfortable to have a conversation with him, he is shy and always squirm at any touches.

"He mostly stays silent, he just shakes his head always. Less verbal" Louis said.

"Then make him speak, it is your duty to make him comfortable," Liam said.

"He feels good at my presence, I can feel that. But I don't want to pressure him for speaking and act normal, Can I?" Louis asked sighing for the hundredth time.

The other two wolfs didn't say anything, they just looked at their friend. Well, the King is right.

"He is from another generation, I don't even know what he does in his leisure times. It is so difficult to understand him or make him understand us. He still knows many matters about us" Louis said and sat on his chair beside the table.

"I think, we should let him spend his times with the family. All of ours, let him make himself fully comfortable in this castle. This is his new home" Zayn said.

"Yes, that would be nice. We have many Omegas in our family here who can accompany him and talk about the whole royal matters. They can communicate" Liam said agreeing with his mate.