FORTY SEVEN

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

FORTY SEVEN: NEW NEWS

"Wow!"

Jacob breathed out as he watched Louis climbing on Shadow like a hero he is. It's been a week Jacob being here and he couldn't help but admire Louis Tomlinson. Because the King is just like how a hero in the pup's mind, the serious tone, the way of walking, the love for his Omega and so more.

Jacob really finds Louis so cool, the man is such an incredible Alpha.

"Aurora or Shadow?" Harry asked to his brother.

Jacob looked back at his brother.

"I can't choose" Jacob mumbled as he looked both of the horses. "Both of them are so cool"

"I think you should come with me since Shadow doesn't trust new people that easily" Harry suggested.

Jacob looked at the black stallion who was staring back at him. The four legged must be wondering who is this mini version of Harry was. Harry raised Jacob's hand towards Shadow and told him to stay like that. The stallion first hesitated but he soon smelled the little Alpha's hand and his neck. Shadow liked him, immediately.

"What is in Styles blood?" Louis muttered watching his horse loving the pup.

"Told you, he is just like his owner" Harry giggled at his Alpha who rolled his eyes.

The Omega lifted his brother and securely placed him over Shadow infront of Louis who shows him where to hold. Once Jacob was relaxed Harry climbed in his own horse and they started their little journey.

Harry had his dark green cloak and Louis wear a dark blue cape, little Jacob loved the fluffy brown winter coat and he kept snuggled in it. The Omega kept looked over at his brother who was amazed in the beauty of the land, he wants to see his reaction to everywhere. Harry was happy that his brother was happy.

One thing Jacob noticed was there are no cars, just horse carriages and wooden pushers are around. He liked the view very much, everywhere is snow still people at shops are working in the bad condition.

"Where are we going?" Jacob asked

"To the market and then the hills." Louis replied.

Jacob is confused as he get down from the horse infront of the market. The state of market wasn't the thing which made him confused, it's the things they were selling. There were so many wooden crafts, bottles filled with many things and so many things which Jacob couldn't recognise.

It was just like in the historical movies he have watched.

The little Alpha also noticed people looking at them.... more like staring at them....especially him. They looked confused though, they don't recognize the little pup clinging to their Luna. Jacob saw the tent they are going and he asked Harry why they are here.