TWENTY EIGHT

TWENTY EIGHT : RED MOON

"Harry love, Can you help me carry these?" Jay asked pointing at the big trays of food on the table.

"Sure" Harry replied holding one tray with his hands and following here "Where are we taking these?"

"To the people, we are going to the houses and distributing sweets. It is a tradition in Doncaster for every Luna to do it" Jay explained and Harry listened to her carefully "And this is all of their first time to see you"

"Oh" Harry fell in thoughts and he asked nervously "Are they going to say something?"

"You are here for three months and dont you understand our people?" Jay asked chuckling

"I do but...it's just I am always like this, gets so nervous and scared easily" Harry said

"And it is fine dear, it is who you are and there is no problem"

Harry smiled, he loves Jay she reminds him of his mom who always soothe him with words.

Like Jay expected the people praised the curly Omega for being beautiful. They all are very happy that they could finally meet their new Luna, they said they weren't much surprised when they heard their King has a soulmate. Their mighty King deserved it. The older wolves blessed Harry for a nice future and life, he was shy all through the houses but he was very happy meeting new people. He also saw some of the Omegas who he meet at the pond.

When Harry told Louis that the Omegas at the pond called him Rose, Louis got an idea. He declared to the people that "the new Luna's name is Rose, it is his pen name and nobody should ask his real name". And ofcourse everyone happily agreed. They just need a Luna and a lover for their Alpha.

Some wolves presented him with roses in different colours, weavers asked him if they can measure his body which he agreed, bakers gave him a small bag of cookies and pastries. Anyways Bakers need to give some of their products to the castle but they couldn't contain the beauty of the new Luna. Pups walked with him for a while, tried to hold his hands which he complied and they squealed happily before letting him go.

"I remember when my first Red Moon in here. I was with Luna Katelynn, Louis's grandmother. She was a very nice woman, kind and beautiful, she taught me about many things in the castle. And now it is my job to teach you" Jay hold the Omega's hand who held it tight with a smile. "And then it is your job to teach the next one"

"What about the houses in rest of the kingdoms?" Harry asked as they walked towards their carriage after giving sweets to the last house.

"That is why nobles are there" Jay said and Harry nodded "Anyway, I forgot to ask you. What is your favourite meat?"

"Umm I don't have any favourites but Deer flesh is quite nice" Harry said

"I love Deer flesh too, Louis brought me a small Deer on his first ever hunt. He was a small pup who didn't know we do not hunt baby animals. I could not show my upsetness towards him, his first hunt was for his mother after all"