FORTY SIX

FORTY SIX: BADASS LUNA

The view of winter scattering over the forest is always beautiful, the little bit of green peeking through the white snow, the unknown pits on the ground, the dark bark of the trees being wet. It is fun to play in forest when it is filled with snow. But the forests in the borders is not somewhere to be play, the restrictions and security in there is high. So even in winter the soldiers have to secure their lands, they accepted this work for their land and their wolves.

Just like that Doncaster's forests are also secured. Eventhough whole England has her own security Doncaster need special care since the royals and Amethyst lives here. It was four in the morning when five soldiers at the boundary decided to have a warm tea. They walked to their warm tent which their King have ordered to made for them.

The soldiers was in their uniform, a comfortable thick coat was covering them. Swords attached in their hips, ready to attack anyone in any time. One of them was a new soldier in the boundary, wolves of 30s-40s are the one who secure the borders. Young soldiers are mostly put around the castle and inside the land. The new Alpha and his companion sipped on their tea chatting a little bit but they halted when they heard a scream.

Scream from one of their wolves.

Dropping the tea cups they walked to the other side already drawing their swords out of it's scabbard. Sharping their all senses they looked around the empty space. Two of them immediately turned to their wolf forms and ran to another way search whatever it was.

Slashing of swords and screams of their wolves can be heard. They stood there holding their swords as they waited for whoever it is. Helping the others wasn't in anyone's mind, stopping the one who causing this was the main purpose.

They could hear footsteps on the snow knowing the attacker was coming to their way. They stood in position, fear wasn't in them only the rush of protecting their land flowed in their blood.

But confusion filled in the soldiers' eyes when they saw three of their own wolves walking towards them with their swords. The same three soldiers which was abducted by the black magics months ago. They don't look the same though.

"Why is their eyes look like that?" One of the soldiers asked staring at the complete black eyes of them.

"It seems like....." The new soldier Alpha gulped and continued "They are dead"

Three of the "dead" soldiers ran to them  and attacked, they fought back. The three soldiers walk like some wooden logs, their clothes are bloodied and dirty, their face and body too thin and wrinkled. But the way they swish their swords was fast and heavy.

A little bit of hesitation was there for the soldiers at the border because these three dead like soldiers are their own wolves. But they fough back trying to stop them without hurting them. And it did not work because one of the dead soldiers cut off the border soldier's head.