FORTY NINE

FORTY NINE : THE KING'S ORDER

Harry and Louis was in the papers office doing their job. Louis reading and inspecting on some scrolls of paper while Harry writing something. The Kings has been busy for two days and they have been together all the time. They didn't got any news from the Plymouth pack yet and Louis was getting frustrated about it. The soldiers they send has came back and they told him that the pack has got the letter.

"Do you think the pack in the cave has any connection with the black magics?" Harry asked suddenly.

Louis thought for a moment and shrugged as he rolled the scroll in his hand.

"Not impossible, but I feel like this is something else. Also you said they are not bad from your feeling" Louis looked at his Omega who nodded his head "We will see, love. We cannot say anything yet"

Louis stopped the rolling as his senses perked up and Harry noticed it. The Omega watched his Alpha standing up from his chair and walking towards the window looking outside. Harry also got up and stood beside Louis as they both looked down at the entrance of the castle.

A group of wolves entered through the gate with their horses, their weapons bound on their horses showing that they are not here to fight. Louis doesn't recognize any of them but he felt like the middle aged man was somewhat familiar.

"Seems like we need a calm talk" Harry commented smiling and Louis nodded his head.

"Go take some scent blockers for yourself" Louis said holding his mate by his waist still looking at the pack of wolves. "There are many young and unmated wolves" He sniffed as his inner wolf became possessive.

Harry rolled his eyes at his possessive Alpha but obeyed him as his inner Omega was happy. Louis watched the wolves one by one and he did not get any bad intention from them. They are here for a complete talk and he have no issue with it, he just wants to know why a pack was hiding in his territory.

Louis was frowning at the pack seeing their clothes, they don't have enough warm clothes in this winter. Of course everyone knows rogue packs living in certain hidden areas are probably poor. Food or clothes they lack in everything especially on winter but this pack right here doesn't look like rogues.

A knock heard in the office causing Louis to look at the door, Zayn was standing there informing him that the Plymouth pack is here and the King told him that he will be coming. Louis looked at Harry who wore his coat and got ready to go to the throne.

"Shall we go?" Louis asked wearing his own coat and Harry nodded his head "Glad that we are bonded, I can still smell you even after taking the blockers"

"You are such a sappy Alpha"

"Only for you, love"

In the throne room, four wolves of Resilients stood at the bottom of the steps infront of the rest of their soldiers. A total of twenty wolves came to Doncaster and only seven of them entered the throne hall, the main caretakers of Resilients are the Alpha Tobia, his Beta Benjamin, his secondary commander Pluto who is an Alpha and Pluto's cousin Jeremy. The three are almost same aged wolves and they have been bestfriends since their childhood.