THIRTY THREE

THIRTY THREE: SAILING CRESCENT

It's been a month after the black magic incident, everyone has came back to normal but they are conscious too. And ofcourse the King is restless so as the whole Kingdom, not a single information is passing from the castle to outside. This is black magic people we are talking about so we cannot risk it.

But the urgent yet careful step is to make Harry the official Luna. Wedding and the crowning, the elders suggested it might be better after the second heat and both the Alpha and the Luna agreed. It is better after a heat season.

Harry was also busy, he took his position seriously. His Alpha was right, the scary part is he had to sit like a stone when somebody complain about their issues. He is a sensitive wolf who have gone through a lot so nobody expected him to be emotionless and expressionless at these times. His Alpha's presence is the only one thing which make him under controlled. He cried when an Omega lady cried about her pup who have got a disease.

Every evening Harry practises his archery, Louis cannot be with him everyday so he trains himself. There are many wolves to cheer him and that was enough for him. When Louis introduced him to the Omega training troops all of the Omegas welcomed him with squealing and screaming. And Harry felt peace among them.

So that is what happening, Harry made friends with all of them and he felt like he was in his school but one thing he is glad that not a single one of these Omegas are a bitch. The usual arrogant bitch can't be seen in Doncaster, their blood is filled with love, kind and loyalty.

The Omegas helped him with his bow and arrow. He also brought Niall so the Irish Omegas won't be bored, he knows everyone already so it wasn't hard. These Omegas are those who refuse to get scared by anyone, just because someone says they want to kill them they won't cry. They told their own stories to Harry, like how they found themselves, how the King treats them, how proud Louis is of them.

Harry was happy and that's what all Louis needed. In these time Louis wrote letters to his mentor who has been quite for a while, he got the reply and it was to meet him. So Louis decided to take his Omega.

"I can't believe this Louis" Harry said looking at his Alpha who sighed for the nth time "I am going to meet the greatest thief of the history!"

"Harry love, I love you but for the sake of our goddess please calm down. You have been chanting from the time I have told you" Louis said laying on their bed ready to sleep.

"But Louis, I can't believe this!" Harry said happily and he jumped making his Alpha to smile "When will we reach there anyway? It might take days isn't it?"

Harry crawled over Louis and partially laid over him. The Alpha wrapped his arms around him.

"Two days, we will be stopping on a port were our wolves cannot follow us. They do not know who my mentor is so I tell them to stay at the port" Louis explained.