FIFTEEN

FIFTEEN: DUKE, DUCHESS AND COUSIN

Awkward, is what Harry feels. The intense stare of the Duchess is making him very uncomfortable and the shocked expression of the Duke is giving his inner wolf some alarm, and the look of his Alpha who gives a blank yet very dominating stare at them is the only thing making the Omega feel relief. Niall is beside him and the damn Irish Omega is making some funny talk with Liam. Harry wonders why Emily Bloodworth, Duchess of Argyll is staring at him like that. 

Niall had informed him that the Duke and the Duchess of Argyll will be visiting him and maybe get to know more about him, and the Duchess is a rude person. Niall told Harry to stay away from them, when he asked this to his Alpha the King said "Don't be alone with them" and that only made Harry more scared. He is sticking with his new family, he only listens to them. He is fine with greeting people but he is not used with this kind of staring. 

The Duchess smiled at him, the smile was forced, unkind but as Harry is the sweet wolf he smiled back at her. While the Duke was looking at him with a frown now. Harry ignored their stares and just tried to concentrate on Niall.

"It is a great pleasure to meet the new Luna of our Kingdom" Alvertos Bloodworth, the Duke said smiling at the Alpha and Luna.

Louis nodded his head, still giving them dominating emotionless expression but Harry once again smiled.

"Harry isn't it? So, is it true? What we heard of him? He is .....from the future?" Emily asked looking at Harry.

"It is. Why don't you two take some rest in your prepared chambers and have some meal?" Louis asked staring at them.

"Oh yes! I am tired of the journey. Doncaster have the longest and irregular path I have ever seen. I have been jumped continuously because of the torned roads" Emily complained as she walked passed Louis.

Harry saw his Alpha clenching his jaw, he felt bad for him. He reached his hand and held the Alpha's thinking it might be soothe him. And it did. The King smiled at his Omega.

When the Duke followed his wife Niall released an groan and kicked the floor.

"She is still that ugly woman. She always forget that Louis has the power to put her on dungeon. I will kill her one day" Niall said angrily as he crossed his arms.

"Is she always like that?" Harry asked

"Worse, my Luna" Liam said sighing "She is shocked of seeing you I guess, everyone might have told her that the new Luna is beautiful and when she saw it herself she didn't get anything to drag anyone. That's why she complained about Doncaster today"

"It would be very nice if you don't stumble upon her and let her talk to you. She thinks everyone is lower than her" Louis said

"Even the King?" Harry asked quietly