THREE

THREE: AN IMPOSSIBLE DESTINY

In the morning, the eight of them did their breakfast together

In the morning, the eight of them did their breakfast together. Everyone ordered full English breakfast, bacon, sausages, black pudding, tomatoes, eggs. A very delicious breakfast. They talked and ate together, the curly Omega couldnt remembered the last time he gets this much happiness. He felt so welcoming, nobody in this group ignored him, everyone talked with him. He knows he talks so slowly, taking a lot of time but they didnt mind at all.

"The black pudding is so tasty" Ivan said

"Spicy" Harry mumbled between his chewing.

Ivan hummed in agreement.

"I need that curls, where would I get that curls Harry?" Ruby asked

"We have been asking him for years" Evelynn said

Harry just giggled.

"Its impossible to be natural, but its not fake" Adrian said smiling at Harry.

"Only special kids get special hair" Ivan said winking at Harry.

The Omega blushed and tried to focus on his food. He loved the food in here, it was delicious.

The eight of them parted to their own respective buses and started their journey to Leeds. It was just one hour disntance. But before going to Leeds they have stopped in the famous John Ryland's library. Harry loved it, it have very old vibes which he smiles widely.

In Leeds, the first place to go was Leeds Industrial Museum at Armely Mills. Harry knows about the history in here, the mill started only for making for the clothes first, then it began to develop. There he meet Ivan and his friends, they all hangout together. The people in the mill restricted the kids not to touch any machinery or the equipments.

Harry have a small leather journal which he write about everything he is fascinated. That journal and his black pen is always with him, it is always in his jeans pocket.

"Its good that Benjamin Gott rebuilt it, or we couldnt get a chance to see these machinery" Ivan said

"Yeah thats true, and he rebuilt it with new fireproof structures at that time." Harry said looking around the building as he tossed his journal on his pocket.

Ivan and Harry was walking along the path where the plenty of clothing machines are placed. There wasnt much people in the museum, just the School and University kids with their teachers are present. Its wierd to see the building like this, so empty and abandoned.