FORTY THREE

⚠️mature scenes⚠️

FORTY THREE: JUST A NORMAL DAY

A brown wolf ran after a yellow one who was injured in it's neck. The big brown one chased after the smaller one letting it to run as much as he can. The growl from the big made the small one shiver in fear. Before the small yellow wolf could reach the border his neck was snapped by the big brown wolf's sharp teeth.

The dead man who just shifted from it's wolf form fell on the groud bleeding all over the white snow. The naked man lying on the snow surrounded by his own blood was a horrifying view but  the brown wolf was satisfied as he looked at his prey. He turned around wanting to go back to his cave where his people are waiting for him. He saw two of his trusted wolves standing near a tree.

"Do we have anymore?" The brown wolf, an Alpha asked.

"No, Sir" They replied

"I do not need one messenger here" He said sternly.

The two wolves bowed showing their respect towards their leader. Three of the wolves ran back to their cave which was deep and hidden in an area. An area where people doesn't bat an eye because it's a sea region where rocks and forest have asided, it looks like an abandoned place filled with ghosts and terrible creature. But before this Alpha leader and his wolves came here it was just an empty place with lot of spaces.

In winter their lives is difficult but they are resilients, they can heal and adjust to their surroundings very quickly. The outside of the large cave is filled with snow, there standing some wolves protecting their home.

The three wolves shifted to their human forms and was quickly given some clothes before they entered their home. They were welcomed with warmth from the small fire made in different places. People working and sitting around the space.

"Alpha! Sir!" An young Omega ran towards her leader holding a sheet of paper. She immedietly bowed "I have finished the drawing" She was excited "Malcom said he can build it, if he get your permission he will start now"

The Alpha smiled at her before he grabs the paper and carefully looked through the drawing of their new weapon. It is large, twice larger than them but it was very pretty and wonderful.

"Well it seems like we are building it"

The young Omega's face lits up as she jumped happily. The Alpha gave the paper back to her and she ran before bowing at him. The Alpha was happy to make one of his wolves day. He walked inside the little room like structure inbetween two big rocks where they call it as "Alpha's office room" and he was met with his most trusted man.

"Benjamin, did you get anything from England?" The Alpha asked as he pour some water to his cup from a jug.

"Nothing else other than Tomlinson's birthday. It was three days ago and the whole land celebrated"