TWELVE

TWELVE: ANSWERS

Then and now, Doncaster is almost same. Then and now? Can that words use when we are in the past? Harry amazedly watched the Doncaster town, he swears there was no much differences from this past to future except for the automobiles, electronics  and other . The town is beautiful and so refreshing, still giving the same old town vibes, the land was entertaining the Omega as he looked out from the window of their carriage. Many trees and flowers were seen, pups are playing everywhere. Harry saw some wolves bowing at them whenever they passes a road. 

 The Omega have never worn lace before, it made him a little self conscious, he admits that the clothes he wearing was beautiful but he doesn't think it suits him well. His Alpha told him that he looks beautiful but still he isn't sure.

"I thought we can go with our horses but you have no experience to ride. So I decided to teach you how to ride in other times, I am looking for a perfect mare for you" Louis said smiling at his mate.

"Is it important to learn horse riding?" Harry asked not sure about learning to ride a horse.

"It would be helpful at several times, you can go anywhere by taking your horse without any others help or company" Louis said

Harry nodded with a smile. Harry have the sweetest Alpha, this Alpha isn't annoyed by him or even shows any little awkwardness. He have so much patience with the Omega and always talk so sweetly. Harry never felt this lucky, he have a soulmate and its Louis Tomlinson, then he was wearing old poetic shirts which he always wanted, and hell he is living in 1722 England. 

Somewhere deep in his heart, he believes these all are dream but his inner wolf is ignoring it. Harry's Omega is not even bothered to care about his human soul, his wolf is so obsessed with  the Alpha beside him. His wolf will  whine when the Alpha walks away from him and gets in a fuzzy when he came back, even though Harry wants to get annoyed by it he can't ignore it.

"Wilson, don't halt at the entrance. Get us to Hayleen's place" Louis said to the footman.

"Yes my lord" Wilson replied

"we will arrange some other day to introduce you to the people, they already have got the news" Louis said to Harry.

"Do they.......do they know I am from the future?" Harry asked wondering what would be the people's reaction.

"No,  just the wolves in our castle and some elders only" Louis replied

"I am nervous" Harry said looking at his Alpha.

The King wrapped his arm around the Omega's hips and pulled him closer.

"I will be beside you" Louis whispered causing Harry to nod his head.