FOURTEEN

FOURTEEN: FLOWER CROWNS AND KISS

It was three o'clock in the afternoon when Phoebe and Daisy decided to be the best time to took Harry to their adventure. Their plan is to take him to the stable and meet their horses then teach him to make flower crowns and the target is to make him happy. Harry was smiling so bright when the twins pulled him out of the castle through the side door of a living room at the ground floor, Niall, Lottie, Fizzy and Waliyha are also alongside with them. They don't trust to leave anyone alone with the twins, the naughty girls are always a trouble. 

Harry amazedly watched the stables, the girls told him that the horses in the stables in front of them belongs to the soldiers at the castle then the second line stables are for the servants, the third line are for the royal members and the last line of stable is only for the Tomlinson, Malik, Payne and Horan family. It's afternoon so all the horses are resting, some were just laying, some were chewing on hays and some of them were sleeping. 

"Mine and Daisy's ponies are in one stable, they must be sleeping right now" Phoebe said guiding them to the stable, she opened the wooden doors and they saw the two cute little ponies sleeping over the bundle of hays cuddled up together. 

"Adorable" Harry said smiling so brightly, he is so happy to see these two ponies.

"The brown with whites patches right?" Phoebe asked Harry

"No, he was referring to the white with yellow patches" Daisy said sassly.

Niall and the others rolled their eyes knowing the Beta twins are going to fight again. Harry was looking between them and he steppe forward to the twins and bend a little.

"I was talking about both of them" Harry said and the girls looked at him, he reached his hand to touch the ponies head and the creatures flinched a little at the contact but didn't cared to wake up "They both are so soft, just like you both"

The Beta twins blushed and shyly smiled at the Omega causing rest of the others to giggle and coo at the twins. The twins shyly mumbled a 'thank you' to Harry and tried to hide their faces with their hands. 

"I have never seen Phoebe and Daisy being this shy before, they are usually act like Alphas" Niall said teasing them, they just whined and ignored him.

"Come on lets see Lou's horses, he have two horses" Daisy said tugging Harry's shirt gesturing him to follow her

"He have a destrier and a Palfrey" Lottie said to Harry

"Destrier? Isn't it a war horse? kind of similar to stallion?" He asked looking at Lottie who keeps stumbling because her little sister walks so close and hide partially behind her.