NINETEEN

⚠️a mild, little smut⚠️

NINETEEN: ARISTOCRATS

It was early in the morning, almost seven when the group of Dukes, Duchess, Marquesses, Marchioness, Earls and Countesses came to the Doncaster castle. They were total seveneen wolfs. Everyone was eager to meet the new Luna, the very most  beautiful, charming and submissive Omega ever as they have heard. Luna from 2019. Of course they are here after getting the shocking news, The Duchesses and Marchionesses were excited to meet the said Luna, some of the Dukes, Marquesses and Earls tried their best to remain calm and then there are three Alphas who were in their arrogant self expression. 

The beta gasped as she opened the castle front door and quickly bowed as she welcomed the royals inside. She quickly moved away from there as she doesn't wanted to get insulted by the three unmated Alphas. The group entered the silent and peaceful castle, everyone must be still sleeping. Soon Betas and Omegas servants flooded in the hall and leaded the nobles to show their perspective chambers.

"Is it true that he is from the future?" One of the arrogant Alpha asked the Omega servant who was leading him towards his chambers.

"I-I think so m-my Lord. He sp-speaks very differently and kn-knows everything" She said stuttering as she prayed to Artemis for this Alpha to not insult her.

The Alpha made an small hum noise. Oleander Cornwallis, the Duke of Richmond is an arrogant and selfish twenty four year old unamted Alpha who believes himself to be above of all. He sneers at working class and insults maids, he believes only royals are the great. Because of this, people tries to stay away from him and hate him. He and his small group are the only thing he cared about, two of them are already here one is yet to come.

He believes in Hayleen just like everyone else but he can't quite grasp the fact about the new Luna who is from the future after wishing to Amethyst. Which Omega is too much pure to touch the stone?

The Alpha King woke up with different scents swiping on his nostrils, he sniffed while still closing his eyes. The familiar scents made him relief but also huff, he quickly opened his eyes and tried to sat up on his bed. He didn't move when he noticed Harry was wrapped his arms around him and snuggling on his side. He smiled at his Omega who was sleeping peacefully, he moved some of the curls over his face. He loves his Luna's chocolate curls, it's smooth and soft, and smells so good. He burried his face on the Omega's head taking a deep breath and relaxed on the lovely scent.

"Alpha?"

Louis smiled as he heard the small groggy sleepy voice, he pulled his face away and looked at his Omega whose eyes were half opened.

"Good morning, love" Louis murmured with a kiss on his dimpled cheek.

"Mm morning" Harry mumbled and closed his eyes again "Sleep"