SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN: SECRET PLACE

Harry doesn't think he could get tired, he was very energetic and is running fastly with his Alpha.

The dark forest was calm amd silent until two royal wolves decided to take a run. The moon shows their way, they can see through dark but moon was still following them. Owls, bats and small insects were the only witness of them. Some sleeping animals grunted in annoyance. The sound of their feet touching the ground was loud yet smooth.

The Alpha let out a growl, letting anyone near or in distance know that he owns this place. It is his territory.
His Omega running in front of him, excited and happy. His wolf body getting used with the sudden energy and excitement.

"We go to left" Louis said, his Alpha voice changing as he is in his wolf form.

"What's in right?" Harry asked

"It's the sea side border, Omega. We can go there some other day" Luis replied and Harry agreed.

Harry turned to directions were his Alpha told him to, his legs were not tired it was very strong. Harry's eyes lit up when he was a small stream, with smooth rocks and flowers on it's bank. He hurried towards the stream and jumped on the cool water. He looked at his reflection, he was stunned for a moment. A big furry white wolf. He looks so pretty.

"You feel beautiful,  don't you?" The Alpha asked standing near the bank. The Omega only tilted his head as response to the question.

"Come here, play with me" Harry said excitedly as he jumped on the water.

The Alpha listened, he get in the water and playfully pushed his Omega in it. They both splashed the water to eachother and bited their tails. Growls and grunts were emerged, they barked and whined. Drank the pure water and nuzzled to eachother's necks.

"Howl with me, we have been planning to tell the people about you after the season"

Harry was startled for a bit but he stood on the rocks with his Alpha and waited for him to start. When the black wolf howled, the Omega howled with him. Both of them facing towards the trees, neck spreaded and head helding back.

A long loud howl.

And every single wolves in Doncaster who didn't slept at that night listened that howls, and they had a smile on their lips.

Their Alpha has found his mate! Their Luna!

Because, the howl was happy instead of his normal warning, protective and claiming.

_____________________

Going back to the castle was tiring, Harry was tired but he was also still excited. He was so happy at the sight of the castle, he ran faster and whined when his Alpha chuckled at him.