TWENTY THREE

TWENTY THREE: UNAFFECTED ALPHA'S VOICE

The trespasser was beyond shock about this place, he can't believe he has been fed more than his own leader fed the followers. The King didn't visited him but a Beta worker told him that the King needs him to get better and well rested. The confines on his limbs has been removed but he couldn't escape from here, he have tried all night but the end of this place is a big waterfall and a cliff which is terrifying.

He was utterly embarrassed when he tried to attack the Beta workers who kindly made friends with him. Everyone here is so abnormal to him. He likes the place though, he expected them to take him to their dungeon or any rotten place but this is such a beautiful building.

The building is big, the ceiling was high and there were no stairs but there is windows. The view was beautiful and he wonders what the hell is this place? Who would build a place like this for  captative?

He have a bed with nice sheets and blankets, good armchair and tables. Servants for him. They are treeting him just like how everyone should be treated. And his own lord failed to do it.

Lewis Capaldi have no idea what to do, he don't either know how to talk to the King. This land have a traitor and he doesn't know who.

It has been two days, because of the full meal three times and good nurture he healed nicely and regain his strength.

He wonders what is wrong with the England's King?

His thoughts were interrupted when the doors of the living room opened. Entering the King, his Beta and his Commander. Capaldi quickly stood up, he may not like Tomlinson but the powerful aura from him makes his wolf to give respect.

"You look fine today, hope you love the food Alexander fed you" Louis said as he sat on a chair gesturing the young Alpha to sit down on the armchair

"I did" Capaldi murmured.

"What is your name?" Louis asked

"Lewis Capaldi" The young Alpha replied looking at the King "I know you want to do an enq-"

"What age are you?" Louis asked again

"Twenty one" Capaldi murmured again

"Where is your real place? You don't have an accent of Florida" Louis asked narrowing his eyes.

"Scotland. Me and my family moved to Florida years ago" Capaldi said looking down at his feet.

"Your father?" Louis asked lowering his voice as he knows the answer.

"Dead. That is why we had to move" Capaldi sais

"Siblings?" Louis asked again

Capaldi just nodded his head as he swallowed his guilty slump.