TWENTY TWO

TWENTY TWO: TRESPASSER

A wolf was crushing lilac flowers, and he was pasting it on his scent glands masking his own scent. He is on the Doncaster hills, alone in the darkness. He had made a small fire under a tree and he was holding a small leather bag. He took his bag and searched something inside, he took a parchment paper which only made in England. His face is unclear but the bruises on his hands were clear, his knuckles are bloody red and it was hurting him. He was exhausted, his hair is blonde and he is angry and also scared.

Hayleen opened her eyes with a gasp as she took her hands from the glowing crystal ball. She took a deep breath and calmed her heart beat.

They have a trespasser. They have a trespasser who is now in the hills. Impossible. They have a trespasser in Doncaster!

It was nine at night when Hayleen rushed towards the soldiers who guards the Doncaster witch, the two soldiers are the Tomlinson's trusted wolves and that is why Louis made them guard the witch who have a part of protecting their land.

Seeing a panicked Hayleen the guards went worried and walked towards the witch.

"Haal, I had a vision" Hayleen said breathlessly.

.......

Here at the castle, the King was showing the throne to his Omega who was looking around the room with a smile. Harry have told Louis that wanted to see the throne and the prayer room. As Louis was quite busy in the morning he couldn't show to his Omega so he took him to the throne at this time.

"And this is your place" Louis smiled as he wrap an arm around the Omega's waist "Luna beside the Alpha"

"It is beautiful in the future too...but a little dull" Harry said as he traces his fingers on the golden throne chair "I am scared"

"Why, Omega?"

"I was just a random wolf and now....." Harry stopped as he gulped looking down at the Luna's throne.

"Now you are a Luna and once you are crowned, this is your official seat" Louis said calmly and tightened the arm around the boy's waist "Don't be upset, a Luna have equal power of an Alpha"

"I am worried of.....Louis I won't be good enough to be a ruler" Harry said sadly as he shook his head at the Alpha "You are the only one who understands me well. I can't be a ruler, being with you is all I want but this is a big responsibility"

"Then that is all you have to do, love" Louis pulled Omega closer and kissed his clavicle "Be with me, that is all. You will eventually know what to do. We have time. A lot of time."

Harry nodded his head against the Alpha's chest and calmly laid there breathing the soothing scent. Harry is very obsessed with his Alpha's scent, he atleast have a handkerchief of his Alpha with him every time. He wants to smell his Alpha every single time.