SEVEN

SEVEN: BLUE AND GREEN MET

Harry can feel the peace inside him, he can feel the calming silence around him, he can also hear some noises too but that wasnt disturbing at all. An small metal clinking noise can be heard, someone's hush talk can be heard. Harry and his inner wolf felt nice at the surrounding, its so good and so warm. So unfamiliar but still he felt good. He scrunched his face when a sort of light hits on him with a fresh wind blewing on his skin, then the light was gone. Again the light hits his face and it was gone.

Harry slowly opened his eyes, heavy brightness made him to shut it again so
he rubbed his eyes with his hands. He opened his eyes again and his first view was plain red colour, the red ceiling which he confusedly watched. He looked at it for a while, he doesnt remember red coloured ceiling in his room.

Harry raised himself from the bed yawning and sat up, the sun light hits his eyes causing him to hide his face on his hands.

"Oh he is up, call the Alpha call the Alpha"

Somebody said excitedly and impatiently, its an male's voice. Harry thinks that his ears might be clogged that he is hearing unusual voices. The Omega sit straight and rubbed his eyes against his palm again, he felt his head a little dizzy but he tries to ignore it. He moved his hair away from his face and looked up.

There was a boy standing near his bed.

"AHHHH" Harry screamed scaredly and backed away clutching his blanket.

The brunette flinched away for a second and then smiled at Harry and he looked so happy.

"Wh-who who are you?" Harry asked stammering scaredly.

"Niall, Iam Niall Horan" The bright blue eyed boy who smelt like an Omega said, his face will split anytime because he was smiling so much "How do you feel Luna?"

Harry looked at him confused, not this Luna thing again. Who is this and what is he doing in his room, wait. His room?

Harry looked around, its definitely not his room. He is in a very big room, sitting on a very large bed, tables are on the end of the wall decorated in gold, red, green and blue colours. There is an big chandelier on the middle of the ceilings. He is covered with someone's blanket and he is wearing someone's shirt.

"AHHH WHERE AM I?" Harry again screamed scaredly.

The Omega got up and stood on the bed, he looked around the large room with an loud heart beat. Two beta ladies are standing beside the tables and was watching him surprisedly.