THIRTY NINE

️JUST SEX⚠️

THIRTY NINE: SECOND HEAT SEASON

Everywhere is calm, everyone is waiting for the mother nature to wave the wind for the heat. Heat maybe worse for a rogue wolf but for a pack wolf heat is important and special. Young nnmated Omegas who doesn't want to mate in their future and argue with their parents about it are the ones who regret on their heats. Heat is special for every mated Alpha-Omega. Heat seems as sex for whole three, to satisfy the Omega, it's just sex allover but no, heat isn't just sex. The mother nature make the mates more closer and stronger during heats, it's not about how defenceless Omegas are it's about how their Alpha treats them.

The Doncaster King has his own work in in his office, he have ordered about all of the security around the whole Kingdom. It's exhausting being a King but it's also make you proud when you do something right, especially when people are protected by you. When Louis was a pup he and his siblings used to listen stories from their grandmother about how so many people mistreats Omegas. He was very shocked when he heard Omegas ar ethe lowest rank because they depend of others, but he was very confused about it as much as he knows his father, his siblings and himself are so much dependant on his mother who is an Omega. In his teenage years, his training time he always determined to help Omegas who are in suffer but he can't just help every single Omegas, still he does as much as he can.

The Doncaster's new Luna was walking around the royal garden to take some perfect plants for his mini garden in the living room. He have asked Louis about it and ofcourse the King was happy to fulfill his Omega's wish, because of the heat schedule Louis couldn't bring anyone to clear the living room. Harry was in the garden looking around when  young Beta soldier was willing to help him but he declined him with his bright smile. 

Harry had collected few stems of plants in a big pot filled with water, he wiped his hands on a small cloth that he carried around. Feeling tired he decided to stop his work, it's evening and the sun is setting. He asked the same Beta to help him to carry the pot to upstairs which the soldier did it happily.

Anything for the Luna!

Harry looked around the living room and sighed, he needs to do lot of things to make over this room. He wonders why Louis don't use this room since this floor only belongs to the King. The curly Omega opened the balcony door feeling the cool air that passes on his face. He looked at the castle tower where the royal Omegas are resting and wiating for their heat. Fizzy and the twins are not here in the castle this time, they are with their mother in the heat rooms. Phoebe and Daisy was so confused and were keep asking why Louis and Harry can be at the castle all alone.

Harry smiled watching the sun slowly sinking down, he sighed in content. How much his life has changed in small time and it has already been almost five months or so. He take a breatheful of air as the cool wind hit him. And it was that time when Harry realized his senses broke down, he felt giddy, overwhelmed by the sudden arousal in his body. He walked away from the balcony and breathed harshly.