TEN

TEN: EVERYTHING IS NEW

His first veiw was a big wooden tray with a plate full of pancakes, a silver fork, a bottle of honey with a honey dipper, some white roses and an opened book

His first veiw was a big wooden tray with a plate full of pancakes, a silver fork, a bottle of honey with a honey dipper, some white roses and an opened book. The wind and the sunshine was hitting over him, it was waking him up and he liked it. He was laying on his left side, the right side of the bed have the pancakes but somebody have layed there. The sheets are crumpled on that side.

Harry can smell his Alpha, his wolf was having fun and joy. The Omega layed there taking those sinful scent through his nostrils, it was so addictive. He doesnt know if Louis is in here right now because he cant sense the Alpha but eveything around him smells like him. He yawned and sat up, stretched his arms and legs. He looked down at himself when he felt soft fabric touching his whole skin, its a silk night gown. White soft silk, full sleeve and it reached on his knees. The Omega actually smiled but then his smile was gone when he remembered the events happened to him last night. He looked around the room he was in, it was familiar very familar. He got up from the bed being careful not to shake the food on the bed.

The Omega walked to the opened window and gaped outside of it. He can see another part of the castle, a very big backyard and forest along with it. The Omega sighed, he dont know what to do now and he even doesnt believe this is real.

Did he just time travelled and found his soulmate who is Louis Tomlinson?

Harry get back to the bed and sat on the edge not knowing what to do. He looked at the book beside him, ofcourse the Omega cant help but take a look at it. Its a novel, Harry always wanted to read this book but the library doesnt had it. The Life, adventures and the Pyracies of the famous Captain Singleton by Daniel Dofoe. The Omega smiled, an small wooden pick is inbetween the open pages, the Alpha must have put an book mark. Harry took the front page and gasped to see its the first edition, 1720. Isnt the first edition of this book missing? Oh shit he is the past.

Harry shaked his head and breathed in to calm himself down, he placed the book down on the bed and looked for his Alpha. He can smell him, that devine musky and spirit scent was keeping him awake. He can sense the Alpha nearing him too so he looked at the door which is closed. But not a second he looked at the door, it was opened with a loud noise.

"Iam here Omega, dont stress"

Harry watched the Alpha getting inside the big room wearing an simple grey pants, no shirt. His shiny tanned skin was amazing, it was like honey poured over him. He looks fresh and smells so good. His tattoos made him look more attractive, some letters were written over his chest and his hands were covered in it. He walked closer to the Omega who was shamelessly checking out his own Alpha infront of him. The Omega's lips were parted and his breath was caught in his throat.

"Gaze up here love, Iam all yours" Louis teased and chuckled as he sat beside the Omega on his left side.

Harry snapped out his stare and blushed madly at the Alpha's comment. He is caught. He doesnt feel so much uncomfortable when the Alpha is with him, he felt easy and good.