THE BEAST WITHIN

NIKKO POV

"Shouto look!" I screamed as I saw so many colored fishes in the fountain. I was like a child in a candy store following the fishes in the fountain. We are currently in the center of the city making our way to the castle gates.

Upon looking at me and my childish state Shouto smiled and said " I see you grew a likening to the moon fishes. During the day they are a majority of different colors but at night they all become clear as the moon. No one knows why but that's their nature. Would you like a pond for yourself back at home?" He asked and that's when I nodded vigorously.

"I would love that!" I said excitedly as our horses slowly galloped. Upon the presence of Shouto, many villagers stopped to awe at him. Especially young previous suitors who belong within the rank of an aristocrat. But as soon as they noticed me they either glared or snickered about me more rumors to be spread.

Before I would have to hide with my hood in fear of those wanting to kill me. Now I as a formal aide with an authority figure in protecting my prince no one can say otherwise. King Endeavor has said it loud and clear on that day I became an aide for my prince.

FLASHBACK
"I King Endeavor hereby appoint Nikko Fuyu of the Sirius Tribe as Prince Shouto my youngest son official aide. No other king or queen shall defy this nor any aristocratic ranking can deny access to their kingdom. Nikko Fuyu shall accompany my son anywhere at any time." I smirked upon hearing this as I was on one knee showing my gratitude to the king for giving me this position.

However, when all the royals and aristocrats heard this they became speechless. They can't defy the words of the king or else...
FLASHBACK OVER

As we got closer to the castle I noticed how nothing changed everyone was mixed together there was no ranking among commoners, royals, or aristocrats. You could obviously see by their clothing but the commoners well cared that they also seemed happy. This is what I love about Deku kingdom. He's trying so hard to remove labels and for everyone to live together not caring for a royal rank.

"Ah sorry did I bump into you" I heard Shouto say while I looked over and saw a young maiden on the floor holding her ankle. From the style of her clothing and jewelry, she's a well-known aristocrat. One wrong move and Shouto can have trouble.

"Let me help you-

"No need my Prince I shall help the young maiden up and see if there's any injury needed to be healed." I quickly said hopped off my horse and inspected her.

"Very well, I'm truly sorry miss but my aide here is to help and quite qualified within the medical field. She is aquatinted with Princess Fuyumi who is well known for her experience in medicine." Shouto said as I got closer to the young maiden.

However, once I touched her I was slapped across the face.

"I don't want help from a cursed bloodline only known for killing! Don't you dare touch me you filthy Sirius bitch!" She yelled and upon this, she caught the attention of the crowds.

I quickly evened my breathing to calm my nerves or else I can go out of control within my anger. I kept my growing nails hidden despite the pain of how sharp they are, I got up and walked towards my horse to hop on and be next to Shouto. Who examined my cheek to see if it'll be bruised later.

"P-Prince Shouto aren't you going to see if I'm okay..." the young maiden asked.

Shouto simply glared at her and said "Why would I help filth like you learn to have manners and respect others you imbecile of a royal" he said and soon off we went.

This caught the young maiden off guard as she got up and yelled exposing how she was perfectly fine.

"You idiot of a prince you shall pay for this humiliation! Yasuo go show them a lesson!" She yelled when a random guy out of nowhere appears in front of Shouto. He blew out a sword ready to strike Shouto but his sword clashed with my kunai knife.

"Nani?" He said as he fell back with the strength of my hand holding a simple weapon. One thing is disrespecting me however to lay a hand on my prince is another. I didn't hold back anymore my tail and ears grew as my hair was fluffed up upon my anger towards him. My hands that were now bleeding showed my claws.

"You almost hurt my prince how will you pay for this?" I said as I yanked him by the collar and threw him across the courtyard crashing into a wagon of flowers.

"Wait wait please spare me!" He pleaded.

"Ha, now you spare your life when you didn't think twice to hurt the life of my prince" I smiled at him wickedly as I walked closer and gave him another kick in the guts sending him towards the stupid maiden.

I noticed how she trembled in fear as the guy was passed out with a bloody face.

"Don't you dare touch me you filthy bitch! You dare to hurt an aristocrat?" She smirked as she knew if I did anything I may be punished. However, I studied every law of every kingdom and we are currently in the Kingdom of Toshinori. And it states if the life of a prince is in danger an aide may protect it till he/she knows they are safe.

"I very well know what can happen however we aren't in your kingdom..." I whispered into her ear as she knew I was stating facts. I quickly wiped the tears of fear on her face with my bloody hands as I snickered with a smile.

"Look don't you look beautiful now" I laughed as my eyes grew a bright blue as I was ready to let all my anger out on her until I began to feel sleepy?

"N-Nani..?" I said as I stumbled and noticed my eyes closed until I lost consciousness and fell.

SHOUTO POV
"Thank god thanks again Ururaka," I said as I ran up to Nikko and carried her. Nikko was so out of control that I didn't know what to do. Hawks told me about her out of control phase but to see it in person was really something else. If it wasn't until I saw Ururaka close by that I called for her help. Luckily she was grabbing ingredients for her potions that she had everything she needed for a sleep potion. I took one more look towards the young maiden frighten in shock covered in Nikko's blood.

However, everyone began to yell at the young maiden. "Stupid aristocrat!" "Get out of here!" "You have nothing better to do than to hurt others!" A sigh escaped my lips.

I smiled at the thought that no one feared Nikko. However, she really needs to control her emotions. Or else there can be a day when I can't help her for the beast hidden within her will one day be at its limit and come out taking its anger out on those who despise her.

"Hurry let's go to the castle for her to rest" Ururaka rushed as I nodded.