THE QUEEN

Long ago, when the kingdom of Korikasai was first established, the queen had her first baby. The first prince of Korikasai, the kingdom rejoiced with cheers. And as a celebration of the prince's birth, everyone was invited into the castle to bless and leave gifts for him.

It wasn't till an old lady came up and offered the queen a piece of simple fine jewelry for the prince, precisely till he was 13 years old. And that is what the queen did, but what she didn't know was that the jewelry was enchanted with magic. Magic to be given upon the user who was blessed.

Light blue flames were gifted to the child, he kept this a secret and practiced on his own. Until one day he couldn't take the brutality of his father and how poorly he treated his mother. That was when his flames went out of control.

"MONSTER!" Shouted the king over and over. As for the mother she was shocked to see her child in flames yet not injured...

The young prince simply fled the castle and never returned, creating himself a nickname known to be Dabi...

NIKKO POV

"And that is the story of your older brother Shouto...he visits me now and then to check up on me...he never was a monster...he's my precious child just like you and your siblings..." the queen said while Shouto let a simple tear escaped his eye.

Shouto has not said a word since we enter, but one thing is for sure it looks like a giant weight has been lifted from him, by simply seeing her mother smile at him. He was kneeling next to his mother as I was behind him on my stance.

"My my look how big you have grown...well both of you...you both have grown so much..." she said which caused me to flinch and stand my ground.

"Oh, dear no need for your formality please come have a seat both of you..." she said while giggling and patting both spots on either side of her bed. That was when both Shouto and I nodded and sat at either side of her.

"Your mother would have been so proud of you Nikko if I wouldn't know any better these would have been her exact words "My little wolf, you have grown to be a wonderful young lady one who will lead the pack as chief one day," she said which made me clench the bedsheet within my hand.

Soon I felt her warm fingertips brush my cheek wiping away the tear that had fallen on its own.

"Your mother was an amazing friend...I cared so much for her and when she told me she was going to have a little girl I felt so happy because at the same time I was expecting Shouto. I would always imagine you two growing up together and playing...but sadly that wasn't the case but either way fate brought you two together..." she said as Shouto now looked at me as I kept tearing up. Me being here it was as if mother was here as well...I can sense her and smell her scent but I know she is gone...

"Shouto please take good care of Nikko...and Nikko thank you for becoming my son's aide but most of all his precious friends..." she said and that was when the door opened to reveal Dabi.

"Alright, you two let's go...see you later mother...and don't worry I'll protect them..." Dabi said to which the queen nodded with a smile. And off Shouto and I left to the outskirts of the forest where no one dares to step foot. Other than the Sirus tribe who knew the trails all too well, and Dabi since he's kept hidden here ever since his escape from the castle.

BAKUGOU POV

"Alright the invitations are all set and ready to be sent out!" my dumb old hag said as I sat down on the sofa of our small castle up in the mountains.

"I don't see why your inviting icy-hot he won't even show up because he doesn't have a stupid aide," I said while looking through all the invitations and scowling to see Deku's invitations as well. That'll mean round-face will come to...she didn't take the breakup too good. She accepted that I am not in love to marry her but she still had feelings for me.

It'll even be more fucken awkward because this stupid Dragon Festival is to also find a promising bride so that I'll become fucken king.

"You stupid brat why do you have to be so mean! And of course, he'll come! Fuyumi notified me in advance that Shouto now has his official aide. I also heard she's a sight to see...but alas she is also hated among the kingdom" she said which brought me to attention.

"And who the fuck is this bitch..." I mumbled along with a wack in the head from her.

"YOU DAMN FUCKEN BRAT WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE AMONG WOMEN!!" she yelled in my ear as I held my head from the fucken wack.

"YOU STUPID OLD HAG!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FREAKEN HIT ME!!" I yelled till we both calmed down and she took a deep sigh.

"She is the last member of the Sirius Tribe..." my mother said with a sad tone to her voice. I knew the clan got wiped out but I didn't know someone survived the massacre. After my old hag had said this I remained quiet, I knew the massacre of the clan hit her bad, heck we had a bond with them as well. She was also good friends with the chief's bride...

"Hey, old hag how about we go see the decorations we are going to use this festival," I said to take her mind off this conversation. That was when she smiled and pulled me along with her.

I may be a dick and all but deep down I do fucken care.