WARM BLUE FLAMES

As blue-colored flames warmed her up saving her from her death...the stitched-up male silently watched as everything was burned down...the flames growing low...along with the now pool of blood tainting the white snow.

The male simply sighed for being too late to stop those bastards of vampires, so in apologies and grieve he set down a small bouquet of red spider lilies, the flower of the Sirius tribe used during funerals... giving off a small prayer as he now picked up the young girl eyeing her features and bad wound that might just lead her to death if not treated right.

As he embraces her not only in his arms but gentle blue flames her soulless eyes met his sky blue eyes...he was weirdly stitched up from his face and arms giving off a scary vibe but from what she felt was different. He was gentle due to his flame surrounding both of them while he grabbed a piece of cloth pressing pressure onto her wound.

"Your flames they're warm..." the young girl said now slowly feeling dizzy due to all the blood loss. But one thing was for sure...those soft blue-colored eyes put her at ease...

"Well well well...look at those ocean blue eyes and snow-white hair...let's take you somewhere safe and out fo this hellhole...the names Dabi...also known as the rouge first prince of the kingdom of Korikasai...what's your name little one" he gently said while he walked farther and farther away from what was once her home. Her eyes simply watched as the burning homes and blood scenes became smaller and smaller.

"...Nikko...Nikko Fuyu" she softly said while going to sleep.

"Hmm ain't that beautiful...sunshine in winter...don't worry my Sirius princess you'll get your revenge...trust, me," he said with a smirk while taking the small journey to his once home down the steep mountain and into the forest that divided the human clan with the Sirius tribe, territory base.

Once home he gently opened the door without making a sound and going to his sister's room the first princess of Korikasai Fuyumi Todoroki. Until he was stopped by his once personal aide.

"Yo, long time so see my price," said Hawks. He was well known for his fight during the war along with protecting the first prince. Not only that but he is known for his bright red feathers. A rare clan that once lived but died out.

"Ex-prince" Dabi corrected with a smirk holding the young girl closer in his embrace.

"Who's the girl?" Hawks asked while eyeing the injured girl as well as taking in the features of her knowing that she is from the Sirius tribe. "Kidnapping princess I see?" he added.

"Urusai Baka...the vampires killed them all off...she's the only survivor...I am taking her to Fuyumi to heal her and take her in. Also...I want you to personally train her. I want her to become HIS aide once she is capable." Dabi said while walking off as Hawks understood the situation and walked off as well.

No matter how much the King despises his son the first prince, well ex-prince, he will always be there as his aide. Despite the cursed blue flames, he has, or as the rumor in the kingdom spread which isn't true at all. On the contrary, his blue flames are known to be gentle but when provoked he will destroy anything...just like that day when he wanted to protect the Queen...

"You would have been an amazing King my ex-prince..." smirked Hawks as he continued his night patrol.

Once Dabi was at the front door of princess Fuyumi's room, he gently opened it and walked in without making a sound. As he quietly closed the door he further walked into the room till he was next to her bedside where she was sleeping soundly. Bringing a small smile to Dabi's face.

He gently tapped her forehead to which she woke up immediately scared seeing someone in her room. But soon calmed down knowing who this person was as she had a small smile seeing that her older brother was okay and safe but panicked once her eyes landed on the young girl in his arms.

"Dabi what happened to her...WAIT! She's the princess of the Sirius tribe" Fuyumi said while she prepared her bed along with other medicinal herbs and utensils to help the injured girl.

"Her tribe was wiped out from the vampires please take her in also Hawks will train her...get her close to HIM...and make her HIS aide in the future...together they will help one another," he said while Dabi gently placed Nikko on Fuyumi bed.

"What wiped out?! Then we must tell fathe-

"NO!" Dabi whispered yelled causing Fuyumi to shriek. "That stupid old man will simply take this as an advantage to spread his kingdom...yes she is a princess but after what happened what I saw in her lifeless eyes was the desire for revenge...I doubt she will want to be known as the princess of the Sirius but rather the sole warrior who will kill off the vampires..." Dabi said as Fuyumi simply sigh knowing that her father will take this as an advantage and simply marry the young girl off once at age.

"So as of now she is no longer the princess of the Sirius tribe...this is for her protection as well from the vampires" Dabi added as Fuyumi got to work with healing the injured girl.

"Very well..." Fuyumi said.

"Well then I'm off" he quickly said before his sister can stop him but before he left he gave a quick peck on her forehead to which she smiled waving once he walked out.

Fuyumi quickly changed the young girl while cleaning her noticing her cold body due to the blizzard outside. Even her brother's warm blue flames didn't help...Fuyumi shook her head and continued her task of cleaning the wound and wrapping it up.

After she was finished she was about to remove the dirty scarf but noticed how tightly she was holding on to it. So she let it be and covered her up to warm her body. Fuyumi decided to sit on her chair and read while checking on the girl now and then...seeing how her temperature slowly began to rise to bring her out of danger...

seeing how her temperature slowly began to rise to bring her out of danger