SHOUTO'S OFFICAL AIDE

NIKKO POV
The Okami-Akuma (The Wolf-Demon)

That was the nickname given to you...it was a nickname that gave fear and hatred upon you from the citizens of the kingdom...but to you, it was a nickname worthy to be feared and known of how strong you were...

Today is a special day...the day I will be announced as Shouto's aide and most importantly it's his 16th birthday.

I smiled at the thought of how excited he was to know what I got him. Of course, it's a surprise to which he pouted. I was still in my sleepwear as I gently wrapped his present into the small box.

It's a matching earring for both him and me. Since I have pierced my ears at a young age he wanted to know how it felt. So one night during our secret sleepover I gave him two helix piercings. At the moment he has none on...until he receives my present.

I currently have both my helix earring on which will match with Shouto. They are simple black hoops. I also have my ear pierced but no earring on...yet...

I finished up and look at the time to notice how the ceremony will begin. I quickly begin to change into my official aide outfit that Hawks and Fuyumi made for me.

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE ART

The red cloak that Fuyumi made for me has finally fit me right instead of it almost dragging the floor. So much for hiding my tail but that doesn't concern me anymore. As for my hood, I asked princess Fuyumi to adjust my hood for my ears also have grown over the years, now they nicely fit inside.

Overall my outfit is a little revealing but I like it for it's easy to move in and such. Along with the pouches on my side I now carry my kunai knives there and now I also handle a pair of katanas. (Look in my character book to see her katanas)

Hawks was the one who gave me these katanas. They are a super unique blue...almost the color of my eyes along with the jewelry-like chains on the end of them. I adjusted them on each side of my hip. And of course to top it all off my mother's scarf.

I never go anywhere without it...also due to my outfit showing my collarbone my scarf hides it thankfully...

Despite the ointment from Fuyumi my scar remained to remind me of that night...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Nikko are you ready your name is about to be announced" Princess Fuyumi whispered yelled.

"Hai," I said while walking towards the door and opening it revealing myself.

"Ahhh! You look so pretty! I knew that outfit would suit you well!" She said while twirling around me in her burgundy dress with sky blue designs around it.

"Arigato Fuyumi-chan it's really lovely!" I said while covering myself with my cape feeling somewhat embarrassed.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I was sent these from you know who...he told me to give them to you once you become a fully-fledged aide" she said referring to Dabi as you know who since his name is not permitted at all in the castle.

Fuyumi then soon brought out a small closed envelope. She handed it to me as I quickly opened it.

Yo my little Sirius,
Congrats on becoming an aide here's a little something from me. I'm sure you'll love them.

I soon see a pair of earrings, turquoise blue crescent moons to be exact...the same ones that I saw on my first day I went to the kingdom's town...

I smiled while I quickly put them on.

"He sent me a letter about how you were admiring them when he passed by the town to pick up food, and on the spot, he bought them for you..." Fuyumi said as she gently smiled at me. That's when the Hawks showed up panting from probably running looking for us.

"Guys! Stop chit-chatting Nikko's name is about to be called!" Hawks said causing us to panic for we were wasting time so we all soon scurried outside and towards the ballroom. Once out Hawks and Fuyumi walked out first. Getting applause from everyone.

I began to fidget with my scarf as my tail swayed back and forth from the anxiety. It wasn't till someone patted my head. I look to my side to see Shouto right next to me. He then gently smiled at me as he offered me his hand which I gladly took.

"Are you ready...to become my aide?" he said while his hand tightens mine as reassuring me that it'll all be alright.

"You bet I am," I said and soon enough the clapping and chatter stop yet there was some whispering which I was able to hear due to my hearing skills being enhanced and perfected, along with all my other Sirius traits.

"Did you hear that today prince Shouto will receive his official aide?" one of the noble younger maidens said.

"Oh yes and on his 16th birthday too! I wonder who he will receive? Sir Hawks or perhaps any of the other new aides who passed their training and got the acceptance of the king" another young maiden added on.

"No way! Sir Hawks is now Fuyumi's aide! I just hope it isn't a girl! That would so annoy me since I want to date prince Shouto!"

And on and on went the unnecessary comments. I simply shrugged it off. Ever since I decided to never leave the castle and keep myself hidden from anyone outside while I trained, no one has honesty seen me.

Until today...today is the day I fully show myself towards every one...

"And now we have my son Prince Shouto Todoroki with his new official aide, Nikko Fuyu from the Sirius Tribe," King Enji said while Shout and I walked outside hand in hand presenting ourselves to everyone.

There was no clapping...nor cheering...it was complete utter silence.

Aside from the shocked faces of everyone some began to glare.

"It's the Okami-Akuma..."

"How can our King permit this..."

"This is an outrage..."

The King simply cleared his throat to make everyone shut up. Then he stared at me...

"Nikko Fuyu as an aide you must understand that the prince is under your care. You're fully responsible for his safety and sorts. Are you prepare for such responsibility" King Enji said as I stepped up and approached the king.

"As his aide, there is no need to worry for I will always protect him...even if it costs me my life," I said with determination in my eyes as I felt the glares from everyone behind me.

"Nikko Fuyu you are officially Prince Shouto's aide"