MOTHER & FATHER

NIKKO POV
In their presence and as an aide from another kingdom I kneeled down with respect to the Queen and King. I was anxious yet a huge nervous wreck and afraid over not being able to know anything or at least touching the topic of my clan.

"Please dear stand for a friend of the tribe does not have to kneel down before us...after all you are the princess of the Sirius Clan," the Queen said as she was now in front of me helping me up.

Princess...haven't heard that in the longest...but no one is supposed to know that...but she does because she knew Mother and Father...

"Please just call me Nikko...I am no longer a princess...just a simple Sirius girl who survived the massacre and is now the loyal aide of a kind prince..." I said as tears streamed down my face.

FLASHBACK
I was currently training under Hawks, at the moment I am 13 years old still unable to leave and in complete isolation from King Endeavor orders. Princess Fuyumi is my proper caregiver now so at least I don't have to follow the dumb Kong's orders.

"Nikko what must an aide always remember when fighting," Hawks said as we clashed swords in between our practice training.

"To always stay calm and predict the movement of your opponent. To move quickly and swiftly without a doubt" I said as our swords clashed again but due to Hawks' strength, overpowering mine made it made me stumble back and fall.

I was panting when Hawks came with his usual smile to help me up.

"Also what is the most important of all Nikko" Hawks said as his smile fell and I was face to face with him.

As I was fully up I patted the dust off my uniform as sighed.

"That I am just a sole survivor...not the Princess of the Sirius clan..." I said as I clench my hand harder around the sword.

The fact that I am hiding this is killing me, but I know its to protect my safety and hide the fact that the vampires wiped out not only my clan but the royalty part of it as well. Because knowing that I can once again build my clan with my own hands, it's over for them, reason why they went after us...after my mother...and father...

This also includes King Endeavor cause if he knew this, he would have married me off by now.

"Good...it's not that I want to take away your title but it's to hide it from King Endeavor and for your protection from the vampires..." Hawks said as he caressed my cheek with his smile returning to his features.

"Hai...besides it's better this way...it'll be easy to take my revenge once I am strong enough" I added with a smirk as I prepared my stance for another swords fight.

"That's my girl," Hawks said as his wings stretched out ready to fight back.
FLASHBACK OVER

"Yes, I am aware of that dear...but since I knew your mother I can't just simply ignore that when you're in front of me," Queen Mitsuki said as she cleaned my tears.

"Hawks did comment over staying quiet about this, so we will respect your decision. Now, what is it that you want to know, ask away all your question" King Masaru said and this caused me to feel jitters because I don't know where to start.

"R-Really!?!?" I asked as my eyes sparkled causing the married couple to laugh and nod.

"Ah then...how did you meet mother and father!? My clan...how were they like...I don't remember much but my childhood?! My clan secret techniques? But my father how was he like...the stories of my mother...and I just want to know everything..." I said as my excitement died down as I clenched the scarf that was neatly wrapped around me.

"We met your parents when they got married, also my wife here was the one who helped your mother during her labor, so in a way, my wife here was very good friends with your mother. They even went together on missions and that's how your clan became our friend of the tribe due to their friendship" King Masaru said as he intertwined his hand with Queen Mitsuki.

"Yes, your mother and father were very talented assassins, despite the hatred of violence within your clan they still served the nobles who despises them even before the massacre. It was simply to keep the peace for their children, for you..." Queen Mitsuki kindly said as she parted my hair that was in the way of my vision.

"As for information on your clan, your father before he passed away, he gave me various scrolls and books as copies in case something happened. It was as he predicted this would have happened which is why I have some of my men investigating that in a quiet manner to not alarm my citizens nor those kingdoms around us. The scrolls and books are located in the library so when you have free time go check them out" King Masaru added as they both smiled at me.

"Also, your mother left letters for you...but since your whereabouts were unknown and my men couldn't find you after the massacer and storm we thought you died. Until Sir Hawks informed us and told us to keep quiet, I am not sure but this was all planned, its strange reason why I have it being investigated. But overall your parents never betrayed their people, they were kind-hearted and always ready to protect their people, and you to have a peaceful future..."King Masaru added on as Queen Mitsuki came next to me and hugged me.

"Despite being here, hiding the fact that you are the princess who everyone thinks is dead, your mother would have been so proud of you. Your father would also be amazed at how kind and loyal you are to your prince as an aide. They both would have been happy to see you, alive and moving forward..." she said and with that, I broke down.

I was a crying mess, all my pent up emotions out like if I was the five-year-old girl who tripped and my mother was caressing me. It all felt so nostalgic because at this very moment I was that five-year-old girl again.

BAKUGOU POV
Princess...

BAKUGOU POVPrincess