THE PICNIC

NIKKO POV
Today Shouto had invited some of his close friends from other kingdoms for a picnic. Since I am finally allowed to be with Shouto in and out of the castle, he decided upon going into the Sakura Forest.

Since it's spring the Sakura's are in full bloom. We decided to walk over taking our horses. As always my hood was pulled up as my tail slightly swayed a little due to the excitement and nervousness of meeting people.

Shouto took note of this and simply patted my head. "You'll be fine...they are super nice folks who won't judge you trust me," he said to which I nodded.

"And don't pull that emotionless face with them...trust it didn't work with me neither" he added on while smirking knowing that I always put up a front so people won't see me vulnerable.

"Hai hai...my Shouto," I said since he hates being called prince by me. So I usually say 'my Shouto'

"Very well...my Nikko..." he said with tinted cheeks to which I laughed.

"So I'm finally going to meet Momo-chan huh...You always seem to write her name down whenever Fuyumi gives us lectures and mumble her name all the time!" I said smiling cheekily over Shouto love life.

I look over to see him with tinted cheeks as he stared off towards the road we were walking in.

"..."

"Oí don't ignore me!" I yelled to which he simply ran off with me chasing him.

"I'll catch you! You already know our speed difference is far off Todoroki!"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.
"We're here...now get off" I growled as Shouto got off from me piggyback riding him here due to him running off and tiring himself.

"Arigato Nikko-kun," he said while clearing his throat and hopping off me.

After he got off we walked a bit more to where we heard the chatter. In the middle was a giant purple sheet spreader out where five people were already at.

"Todoroki-kun you made it!" Said a green-haired curly boy with freckles cheeks.

Izuku Midoriya the adopted son of King Toshinori, son of Inko Midoriya. Father unknown.

I look at everyone and take in their features as well.

Brown hair and brown eyes with bright pink cheeks. Ochako Ururaka. A mage in training who ended up becoming Prince Izuku's first aide.

Dark blue hair along with blue eyes. Ida Tenya, also known from the line of family who is known to be famous knights. Prince Izuku second aide.

Black hair in a ponytail along with darkish-colored eyes. Momo Yaoyorozu princess from over the seas the kingdom.

Short purplish hair and eyes, Kyoka Jiro, a well-known small clan from overseas as well due to their manipulation with music. First aide of princess Momo.

FLASHBACK
"Not only do you need skills to become an aide but also the knowledge of who your prince/princess will be aquatinted with" princess Fuyumi said as Hawks nodded along.

"So I need to learn and know who these people are in this list you provided," I said as I saw the stacks of people known for their clan and royal status.

"Yup is necessary, this also includes those who are on the wanted list," Hawks said giving me another packet where criminals are listed.

"You may never know when one of these runts wants to harm the prince," Hawks said to which I nodded and began studying everyone. Including eyeing their photo present in their files.
END FLASHBACK

"Everyone I want you to meet my aide and closest friend, Nikko Fuyu from the Sirius Tribe" Shouto had said as I walked up a bit so they can fully see me. Still keeping my hood up I walked up as my tailed swayed behind me. I took a bow in front of them as I introduced myself.

"Nikko Fuyu it's a pleasure to meet you prince Izuku and Princess Momo, along with your aides, Ururaka, Tenya, and Jiro" I finished as I stood up straight. Next thing you know the most unexpected happened.

"Pleasure to meet you Nikko, hope we can get along!" Princess Momo said as I blushed over her kind act.

"It's awesome to meet you Nikko, if you don't mind can we chat over the musical instruments of your tribe!" Jiro enthusiastically said.

"Wow, the last Sirius! Please tell me all about your clan and their herbs!" Ururaka said.

"What a wonder to finally meet you! My grandparents have told me amazing stories about your heroic deeds!" Tenya said.

"So you are Nikko Fuyu! The last Sirius is known to exist! Please tell me your characteristics of combat and skills! Oh, your ears and tail look so fluffy!" Prince Izuku said as he circled me eyeing me.

I became overwhelmed by the excitement coming from them by meeting me. To the point that I fell on my knees and teared up. 

"Ah, Nikko-kun are you alright!" Izuku said as everyone else circled me to see if I was alright.

"I-I thought you guys would hate me like everyone else here..." I mumbled as I tried my best to stop the tears.

"We know about the rumors...but we don't believe them," Momo said. "Yeah besides rumors are stupid rumors, in the end, it doesn't distinguish the person unless you know them" Jiro added.

"I told you that they are amazing people," Shouto said as we all finally sat and ate food as we chatted away.