KINGDOM OF YAOYOROZU

NIKKO POV

"Sugoi!!" I screamed while running around town looking at all the crystalized yet modern buildings. This kingdom sure is different and just amazingly beautiful. The sun giving these building a series of bright blue and purple color. It took you four days to get here by boat and lastly by train. Which was rather interesting to see, and a weird feeling of riding a moving object on wheels that goes faster than a carriage.

You see the Kingdom of Yaoyorozu is known for its modern technology and enhanced method of transportation. They are always experimenting with new methods of living an easier life. Right now they are known for their train that transports you from the dock to town which is a half-day walk. I heard that they are now forming a method of faster communication.

"This kingdom is always ever-changing when I first got here the train was barely being planned. Alright, Nikko I know you are excited but please don't remove your hood, once we reach the castle gates we will be escorted to a secure spot," Shouto said while I nodded as we walked in the busy town. Since I have grown out of the old robe and Shouto has decided upon wearing red now along with blue, Fuyumi decided that this adventure of ours was a perfect excuse for a change of wardrobe.

FLASHBACK

While Shouto and I were packing along with all the paperwork needed to obtain my land along with the alias treaty Fuyumi barged in along with two maids who were carrying clothing.

"Alright guys since Nikko shall be traveling, I believe it is needed that she must cover herself since other kingdoms may not see eye to eye with her, and also Shouto you will be showing fathers and mothers colors for the kingdom. I believe we need a wardrobe change!" she said while squealing while we both sweatdropped over this, especially since she's the only female being able to change my wardrobe was something she enjoys doing.

"Alright you first Nikko!, I noticed your cloak isn't as long so I fixed that along with the maids and of course a new formal yet comfortable aide's outfit that will show your clan's colors based on your scarf. But since you are a royal princess of your clan we must also show that so this is your new princess aide outfit," she said and soon the maid who was in charge of my outfit smirked proudly while showing off her design upon my outfit.

Upon seeing it I liked how the outfit wasn't too extreme, it was simple and elegant at the same time

Upon seeing it I liked how the outfit wasn't too extreme, it was simple and elegant at the same time. I liked how everything was covered up aside from my thighs but that was alright. The shows and stockings went up to mid-thigh so it was perfect. The overall cloak was gorgeous and the three end pieces surely will hide my tail perfect. The hood was big enough that my ears won't be squished either.

"I love it!" I said while thanking the maid and taking it from her hands to go and try it out. While I went behind a room divider I had whenever I needed to change when Shouto was present.

"For you Shouto, I took it upon myself to maybe want to match father's and mother's kingdom colors however I know how you feel about father so I adjusted the colors based on your new beginning so I hope you like it," she said while the other maid genuinely smiled and showed her work to Shouto and waited for his approval.