THE DRAGON KINGDOM

NIKKO POV

The land is amazing everyone is among each other helping one another out...no social class exists here...probably the only one left...just like how my tribe was...

Another thing was how there were humans mixed in with the half-dragon humans as well! Every half-human and dragon were all different colors it was so beautiful with bright big wings along with tails and horns.

Not only that but every resource is here for them to use so there is no need for them to go down to the kingdoms to retrieve items such as fruits or vegetables. As we were walking I noticed how everyone greeted Prince Bakugou with smiles and kind gesture while Bakugou simply answered back with sarcastic remarks or yelling.

"How do they like such a rude prince..." I mumbled to myself or is what I thought so to be until Deku spoke out of nowhere.

"Kaachan may be rude and mean but he does have a heart and cares for his people, his people know how his character is but despite that they all love him for who he truly is and for always standing up for his kingdom," he said while he kept talking over many of the fights he done to protect his kingdom or pretty much whoever bad mouth his people.

'I guess he's not so bad...' I thought while Deku kept talking making me laugh whenever a funny moment among the both came up. Deku and Bakugou are close to every sense they were little.

The tour came to an end at a small castle decorated in various reds and orange colors, it was as if I am watching the sunset...

"Alright idiots we'll now take you to your rooms so you can formally get dressed in the dragon festival attire," Bakugou said while smirking.

'Attire? Do I have to change...' I thought while walking down one of the main halls in the small castle. Soon enough Shouto and I came upon our bedroom.

"You two will be sharing rooms, hope that doesn't bug the little princess" Bakugou spat at me.

"That's fine we've shared rooms many times in the past and even now, thank you for your rude hospitality, also I am not a princess," I said while smiling at him as Shouto snickered as we both walked into our rooms shutting the door before he could explode on us.

BAKUGOU POV

That stupid bitch...

I began to smirk enjoying this game. "Mina!" I yelled to which she quickly came by side with a smile on her face.

"Yes, my explosive prince!" She said while laughing along with Denki and Sero, but they quickly shut up with my glare.

"I want you to give her that new designed dress" I simply said as I walked off. "Eh, but you said that one was for Ururaka?! Why the sudden change?" she asked.

"Ururaka is no longer my girlfriend and that outfit is for whoever calls my interest, and at the moment she got my interest...besides it was newly designed so she'll be the first to use it and I want to see," I said as my back was facing them but I unconsciously licked my lips ready to see her curvaceous body along with cleavage.

NIKKO POV

Once inside I look at the decor to be white walls with a burgundy ceiling along with golden pillars at each corner of the room. The room had two large beds with white sheets and golden with red coverings along with pillowcases.

"You sure know how to hold your sarcastic remarks, Nikko-san," Shouto said to which I let go an exhausted sigh.

"He's annoying" I simply said and we were about to unpack until a loud knock had to stop our actions and walk to the door. I help my hand on the doorknob ready to open but before as an aide, I need to ask.

"Who is knocking?" I asked and all I heard was laughter with a loud feminine voice.

"It's Mina and Denki, Prince Bakugou's aides," she said and I quickly open the door to be greeted by them. They were both dressed in red and orange outfits, Mina was rather very revealing along with charms and body adornments. Denki was shirtless with arm and chest adornments, along with red baggy pants. They both were walking on bare feet.

"Denki is here to drop off the men's outfits, Shouto you remember how to wear them right?" Mina asked him to which he nodded and got the clothes from Shouto.

"Nikko-san I have your outfit which was specifically given you by prince Bakugou, so please allow me to assist you," Mina said while kicking Denki out quickly before he could hide inside the room and peek while you changed.

"Aw man, why does Shouto get to stay inside!" He yelled while whining.

"That is because I don't peek unlike you" he answered while walking off to the bathroom and change.

Then it was just Mina and myself left along, she put everything on the bed for me to eye before wearing it.

I noticed it was revealing just like Mina's outfit, especially the chest...and collarbone...

"I am not changing..." I mumbled while Mina looked at me shocked.

"Why...this outfit was chosen especially for you from the prince-

"I don't care...I am not changing... I can't wear it...not on my body..." I cut Mina off to which her face saddens upon how I see my body.

"Shouto explained to me...so that's why I am going to customize your outfit to hid your collarbone Nikko-chan," Mina said out of the blue causing me to look up.

"But you shouldn't feel bad over your scars, here in the Dragon Kingdom we are proud of those who have scars, they have meaning also emotions based on when you got them...so I hope while on your stay here you learn that from us...my fellow tribe friend" Mina said which caused me to smile, and feel a bit better.

"Besides here we show our scars with pride see!" She said smiling ever so bright now as she turned around to show me her flawless pink skin with a scar among the back of her thigh.

"I got this during training to become Bakugou's aide, in the dragon kingdom only males are allowed to be aides, I was the first female to change that, I wanted to be seen as strong so when prince Bakugou saw how this didn't stop me from going forward he chose me..." Mina said with soft eyes while quickly going back to fixing my outfit.

This made me smile, even more, I should also change...to become used to my scars. Yes, my scars...aside from collarbone scars, I also had a scar on my side from when a bandit showed up in the castle and I put myself in front of Hawks to protect him, the blow was direct to his neck, so I put myself to protect him from his death.

I got scolded of course but it all turned out fine.

"DONE!" Mina shouted to which I took a look and saw how her adjustments hid my scars, it made me feel a bit better and confident to actually wear this.

"Ready!" She said eager for me to change. I laughed while nodding my head and quickly change.

While the girls were outside Shouto smiled as he waited in the bathroom, seeing how his best friend had grown over the past years.