COLOR SWITCH

NIKKO POV

A day before our travel to the Dragon Kingdom where we will be staying for an entire week for the dragon festival...

At the moment it was a late night. I look out towards the sky to see a full moon as my eyes were brighter than usual due to this. Due to living without my mother and now without my clan there is so much I don't know about myself...stuff I was supposed to learn as I grew up with my mother and clan...and as always I was suffering from my sleepless nights, simply because I didn't want to have that repeated dream of losing my mother...

"Well if I can't sleep might as well inform myself moreover this prince..." I spoke to myself as I walked out of my room and into the aide's study room.

I walked over to the many books and scrolls we have till I grabbed everyone that had some sort of information about the dragon and the prince himself.

"Bakugou Katsuki, the first prince of the Dragon Kingdom...with four aides by his side...Mina Ashido a dragon/human. Kirishima Eijiro a dragon/human. Denki Kaminari a human, and Sero Hanata also a human..." I read out loud.

So within this clan either you are a fully human or half-human with dragon traits.

"Bakugou Katsuki was given a gift at a young age...the gift of explosions...rather than concealing it he shows it off with pride to make those fear him..."

A gift...just like Shouto and I...explosions just what can his gift allow him to do...

"The very known famous Dragon Festival is not only a celebration of unity among humans and dragons but also once the prince comes of age which is 16 years old he shall become king during the festival if he finds a bride..."

Huh...so he's the same age as Shouto and me...

"Well enough about him...I also need to know more about his aides..." I mumbled to myself as I kept going on and on till I somehow knocked out on the table...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soon morning came and the one to find me in such a state was non-other than Hawks.

"I see you were doing your homework last night huh kiddo," he said while fixing the mess I made during the night. I look around and noticed that the sun was just rising meaning Shouto and I will have to leave soon.

"This prince...he seems to prideful with a huge ego and that will surely trigger me to act out of my line as an aide," I said, after all, I have read about Prince Bakugou and his aides. They are all known as trouble makers, but Bakugou, he is surely something else with the supposed rude manner and way of expressing himself...or so I read.

"You'll be fine Nikko, knowing you and your personality along with your sarcastic choice of words I am sure he will fall in love with you," he said while smiling at me.

"EH?!?! NOT YOU TOO!!" I yelled quickly standing up from my sitting position as Hawks laughed now.

"Fuyumi got me into the shipping of you guys" he added while smiling ever so innocent.

"I swear you two are one for another well I'm off I need to dress in my official aide outfit," I said dissing myself leaving a blushing Hawks over my choice of words.

.

.

.

.