CLOSER PART:2

NIKKO POV (PLAY SONG NOW!)

Deku-kun...you always do that gesture of kissing my wolf ear. Ever since the first day I met you, you became someone important to me whenever Shouto wasn't there you would be there in a blink of an eye...

 I reached up to touch the spot on my wolf ear where he kissed as a soft tinted hue tainted my cheeks...until his rough voice brought me back. 

"Oi shitty wolf girl we're here..." he said rather harshly as Kirishima in his dragon form dropped us off to the highest part of the cliff where the cloud surrounded us as the sunset form a beautiful orange hue around us...

I look up to see Kirishima waving his tail as he began to fly back down. "Thank you Kirishima-kun!" I yelled as he winked at me and flew down. I smiled at how high we were and not only that but the nature surrounding us was breathtaking. I noticed Bakugou walk further as I followed suit behind him. 

As I look upfront I take in his physique and how well built he is despite being the same age as me. Also how his hair always seems to be untamed like he doesn't bother to brush it. His ruby red eyes...so mesmerizing...like red spider lilies. But ever since that day in the library his scent is the one scent I can smell a mile away...it's enticing...arousing...erotic...

I blinked twice over what I just thougt...arousing...erotic...what the hell am I thinking?!?!?!

I quickly shake off the thought and make a mental note into asking Fuyumi why I am having these lewd thoughts...about a person who I hardly know nothing about...just his social standings as a prince and his aides...

I sigh and simply take in the view as we walk...

Despite being high up in the mountains we were surrounded by large oak trees that were filled with color-changing leaves due to the season fall coming around...telling me winter is coming soon. As we kept on walking I began to hear running water, this caught my interest.

"We're here..." he said and almost instantly I gasp at where we were and the view we had in front of us it was mesmerizing. And the sound of the running water was a hot spring here making my skin get goosebumps of how warm it must be and refreshing. 

"This is the dragon kingdoms sacred hot spring, only those with a royal standing may bring who they please here

"This is the dragon kingdoms sacred hot spring, only those with a royal standing may bring who they please here...and I decided to bring you...shitty wolf girl..." Bakugou said while looking at anything else but me. "We'll be having our picnic here..." he added. I look towards the hot spring then back at Bakugou who seems to be awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. 

"I am grateful Prince Bakuogu thank you for bringing me here," I said while we simply stand awkwardly over what to say and do. 

Also despite what he said of calling him by his first name it just doesn't feel right...yet...

"Tch whatever let's just go get fucken changed into the stupid kimonos, I'll meet you in the damn hot spring," he said leaving me utterly speechless over the thought of us bathing together but moreover my scars being shown...