THE WILL TO LIVE...

SHINSO POV

I miss her, ever so much...even on nights like these, I missed dancing under the moonlight near the lit fire as our tribe sang and had a feast.

"Nikko...I promise to tell you everything...but please don't hate me..." I said to no on in particular as I stared up in the sky my eyes reflecting the bright full moon.

"Oi you Sirius brat come on we must get going," Monoma said as he hummed ever so cheerfully. I swear he's so annoying. Why are all vampires like this, ugh.

I kept staring at the moon a while longer however the burning sensation began around my neck when I disobeyed him.

"AHHH!" I fell to my knees and held my neck. Flames are truly a vampire's weakness, as long I have this stupid enchantment around my neck I can never escape on the contrary disobeying leads me to being burned alive.

"Didn't I say let's go" Monoma now hung over me his red eyes ever so bright signifying he recited the enchantment to activate my collar.

"Y-Yes, sir..." I breathed out that's when he snapped his fingers to stop the pain, slowly my skin healed itself.

"B-But if I may ask, where are we headed?" I said while standing back to my feet catching my breath. If its somewhere far, I might need some more tubes of blood from the bitch of the vampire queen.

"Oh seems you are running low on blood again, why do you never listen if you drink from humans this won't be needed! Come on just one drop and you will feel just amazing!" Monoma said going insane while taking out his tubes revealing human blood.

I gulped at the smell filling my nostrils...I started to breathe heavily...

"Now now Monoma don't torture him...besides I enjoy how flustered he gets...but only with my blood" Himiko Togo the Vampire Queen said as she revealed her neck to me making me lash out and suck her blood.

"That's a good boy..." she purred causing me to growl. It angers me I have to do this again...but I am doing it for her. After the massacre and knowing of Nikko survival, I cooped up in my room not coming out, letting my hunger for blood devour me and kill me. But when I saw Nikko it all changed...After I was satisfied I pulled away wiping the blood from my lips. She just smiled and handed me more tubes of her blood for my personal storage. I grabbed them and just stared at them. Pathetic...

The smell of human blood. I will admit the smell is enticing, it's wonderful...but doing that will make me into a full-fledged vampire. I don't want that...I need to be strong and face her...just knowing she survived the massacre...gives me the will the live...

"Tch whatever now let's hurry I can't wait to see my favorite witch" Monoma smirked making me confused. We never met up with a witch before...

NIKKO POV
Witches blood run through my veins, however I am unable to cast spells. I wanted to speak with Uraraka regarding spell cast and enchantments however, Alibaba doesn't seem to like nor trust her. I also wanted to keep this side of me a secret. I wonder if Shinso knows about this...but if I do learn spells and everything I just might be able to lift Shinso curse of returning human. That's if he hasn't sucked human blood.

During these past months, I have learned to control my emotions more not going in a rampage. I also enhanced my stamina and other abilities as a Sirius thanks to Alibaba. My fighting skills also have improved after learning from Prince Deku and Iida...however I feel like I'm not strong enough to save Shinso...

It pisses me off because I feel so weak...I gripped my scarf while I felt the tip of my fangs piercing my bottom lip as tears swelled up in my eyes because for the pat eight months I have done nothing but hide here. It pisses me off!

It wasn't until I felt a hand on my shoulder I see Prince Deku look at me worriedly. I felt at ease and calmed down while quickly wiping my tears away.

"Nikko would you like to take a stroll before your departure to the Dragon Kingdom?" He asked me  causing me lightly smile as he grabbed my hand and we exit the castle.

Never letting go of my hand, we continue down a dirt road path to where a small lake was, the lake where I first met Alibaba.

Despite us not saying a word, it was peaceful. I enjoy being with Deku and us being alone. He didn't care of the rumors that were spread about me, nor my background. He loved me for who I am...

"I love you"

My eyes widen upon hearing those words I slowly look up at Deku seeing his beet red face staring at me with so much sincerity.

"However I know you love someone else..." he said as his bright green orbs began to tear up causing me to break down as well. Because it's true...at the moment my heart desires to see him...Prince Bakugou

"Gomen...I can't reciprocate your feeling" I cried out. However Deku gently grabbed my hands and brought them close to his face placing small kisses on my knuckles causing me to blush.

"However if the day comes and he ever hurts you or betrays you I'll always be by your side ready to steal you away from him..." he quietly said.

After a while of crying and being with eachother side by side talking we went back to the castle except this time we didn't go hand in hand.

He respected my feelings yet didn't back down if he ever had a chance to steal me away he would...not fearing the Dragon Prince.

Once at the castle we got our belongings and were ready to say goodbye. "Ready to go you two?" Dabi said from the door frame ready to go as Alibaba was next to him ready as well.

This trip will be different because we will be traveling with Dabi which I'm super excited for!

"Hai I'm ready! I can't wait! Shouto ready?" I asked as he himself was also ready to go.

After saying our farewells we slowly walked our way into the forest, we decided to go by foot to keep our tracks hidden.

"Alright you two let's head out" Dabi instructed as we nodded.

I felt this weird nervous feeling in my stomach just thinking of seeing Prince Bakugou again.

"Butterflies" Shouto said while smirking.

"Nani?" I asked feeing confused.

"That feeing is called butterflies in your stomach. It's when you can't wait to see the person you love" he said smiling at me causing me to blush.

"Eh!? What do you mean someone she loves?! Oi Shouto tell me what's going on" Dabi said over hearing our conversation causing Shouto to laugh at Dabi overprotective mode on.

While I simply was left in cloud nine because I smiled like an idiot at this because I've never felt so happy and alive. I e never felt so much desire to live...