HATRED AND SADNESS

NIKKO POV

How long have I been here...floating within this darkness. It feels nice...I closed my eyes as my body drifted further into the darkness until a laugh woke me up from my slumber of near death.

"Keh he he if it isn't the princess of the Sirius tribe." I heard a malicious voice called out. I turned around to see a huge wolf demon. My eyes widen upon how big it was compared to me.

It's fur was a dark hue of purple and blue uncontrollably all over the place with bright blue eyes with a hint of white reminding me of the full moon on a bright starry night. Around its neck was some sort of necklace with a pendant of a crescent moon.

"Who are you..." I called out in curiosity rather than in fear.

"I should be asking you that, who are you...a aide to a prince, a traitor to its clan, or the princess you are meant to be?" It asked me causing me to rethink everything. Who am I? Upon thinking this I noticed that my figure changed into the little girl that survived the blood clash of the night my tribe was killed.

"I-I don't know..." I cried out in my petite voice of a little girl. Then I felt confident as the person I became and began to grow back to my original form. "But one thing I do know is that I am Nikko Fuyu of the Sirius Tribe an aide to my beloved friend Prince Shouto Todoroki...the rest of my journey and where I am meant to be will be decided upon my actions." I said however there was still doubt within my words...why?

"Ke he he you sure are one with words however I can sense the hatred and desire of killing those who did you wrong...hence your sadness has now become hatred." it said causing me to flinch upon the huge presence of its desire to overtake me.

"No! No...it's true I have hatred and sadness within my heart however to kill...I am not a murderer...I AM NOT A TRAITOR TO MY CLAN!" I cried out while holding my head within my hands calming myself down as I felt my fangs and claws grow. But soon a soothing hand caressed my face I look up to where the wolf demon would be standing however looking down upon me was a hybrid of a wolf and human. Despite his scary nature his eyes were comforting. It was the wolf demon...

"That will be decided upon your actions

"That will be decided upon your actions. It was a pleasure to meet you my Princess we shall meet again..." it said while planting a soft kiss on my forehead. Then it disappeared not giving me any sort of information on whom it is nor why I am seeing it. Soon I felt heavy and began to fall into the darkness.

GASP

"Come back!" I yelled while panting and putting myself in a sitting position reaching out to nothing. The quick reflex caused me to flinch in pain as if I was hung over. I calmed my breathing to ease the headache and to focus on where I am. I looked around the big room to see that I was on bed laying down. Everything was adorned with a emerald green reminding me of Prince Deku.

"That's right we made it to the Kingdom of Toshinori..." I said to myself as I viewed that the sun has set through the open window where the curtains blocked a bit of the sun. I quickly saw my belongings next to an empty chair. I sigh and got up to fix all my weapons and attire. Until a door opened to reveal Prince Shouto with a tray of food. Upon looking that I have awoken he dropped the tray and rushed over to me hugging me ever so tightly as if I would disappeared.

"You're finally awake thank goodness I was extremely worried!" He said in a panic as I felt hot tear on the side of my cheek. I panicked and quickly hugged him back to soothe his tears.

"I'm fine Shouto I just passed out for a bit" I said while hugging back but his embrace got stronger making me worry.

"You didn't pass out for a bit you have been asleep for 2 weeks now...Ururaka even began to panic blaming herself for putting you in a coma from the sleep potion she used." He said after letting go but still holding onto my hands. I was left speechless.

"Two weeks...I have been out for two weeks!" I cried out worried over the vampires tracking us down time wasted from uniting the kingdoms as well.

"It's alright no sighting of the vampires have been seen nor have they tracked us down Ururaka has the kingdom surrounded by a giant magical circle where if any intruder enters will notify her immediately" he said calming me down making me more at ease.

Then out of no where I felt some furry feeling near my feet. I look down to see a mini wolf yawning and stretching itself out. It fue was a hue of purple and blue reminding me of him...

"N-Nani..." I questioned upon the creature now clawing my boots so that I can scoop it up into my arms. I bent down to grab hold of him.

"Ah it finally got up for some weird reason one morning that wolf just appeared on the bed near however it never wanted to leave your side. We decided to leave it" Shouto said as I eyed the wolf and poured at it.

"You should keep it" he said now picking up the things he dropped.

"Eh!? I don't know...I've never taken care of a pet before.." I said as I put it back down however it decided to hop on the bed and on my shoulder making me groan at it.

"I find it cute and as your Prince I order you to keep it" Shouto said causing me to growl knowing I cannot defy my prince.

I grab hold of the tray as we both now made our way out. As we walked down the corridors I kept rethinking to myself...I been out for two weeks however that dream went by so fast...

"Don't worry your not at fault here...besides Dabi is here he hasn't left ever since he received the letter of your condition" Shouto said while smiling knowing that once he said Dabi I grew a wide smile.

This feeling towards Dabi...I still haven't figured it out because just upon hearing his name makes my heart race with joy. His presence soothes me and his warm blue flames makes me forget of all the hate I get from those who despise my clan.

Once Shouto and I reached the main hall we both stopped in our tracks to witness the scene upon us.

"I am the all mighty ruler! You shall not pass for I have the magical emerald! I win!" Dabi yelled as Prince Izuku and Ururaka were on the ground as if they went to a Great War. However in this case it was a extremely giant board game of Dungeons and Castles. Ida in this case was supervising the game so no rules will be broke.

"I see you guys are still playing..." Shouto said while sighing as Dabi held his fake crown. I snorted which caught everyone's attention. Upon seeing me they all eyed me with tears eyes. Which caused me to also cry knowing I have caused yet another moment of distressed.

"Gomen everyone..." I croaked out as they simply ran to hug me ever so tightly. The embrace making me feel safe...and loved...this caused me to break down in tears and cry as a child.

Maybe this sadness and hatred will one day be long forgotten...but for now I know I have friends who love me for who I am.

but for now I know I have friends who love me for who I am