ENVY

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

URURAKA POV
Despite all that happened, I don't feel guilty for playing the trump card...I faked my smile as everyone was hugging Nikko, but deep down I felt jealousy...and envy...

And I know she has done nothing to me, yet I hate her.

"I hate you Nikko Fuyu..." I mumbled through my lips as everyone was crying and smiling thankfully that Nikko woke up from her coma.

I finished my task here now she should keep her end of the bargain...

FLASHBACK
"Ah" I moaned loudly feeling pleasured by this aristocrat prince from the neighboring kingdom.  Oh, how I miss Katsuki...this guy is nothing but I needed a pleasing...

All you can hear was the splashing of the lake and two people moaning deep within the forest. I found this lake a while back, no one seems to know about it and I have kept it hidden for myself since then.

I love feeling pleasured...but Katsuki made me feel even better...just thinking about him turns me on...I blushed as I played with my breast as the aristocrat kept going.

"Naughty witch..." he groaned as his hands were now on my hips lifting me and turning me around with him behind me. Once again thrusting it in going deeper causing me to moan, yet I wanted more...at this, I dipped my hand and played with my clit feeling overstimulated. At this we were at our climax I felt it harden even more and soon we both came. Soon he slipped out to quickly get changed or else his fiancé will notice.

"I expected better...but what can I do..." I said to myself since the Aristrocat was a bit far from the lake not being able to hear me as I washed up and drank my potion so I won't become pregnant.

"See you next time slutty witch" he called out as he came up to me as I was coming out of the lake. At this, he grabs my ass and pulled my hair to roughly kiss me. I bit down to which he smirked. Soon he pulled away not to mark one of my breasts as his...which will fade one of these days.

He got onto his horse and left leaving me alone wanting more...but from someone else...

"I want you Katsuki..." I said to myself as I grabbed my panties and bra beginning to put them on. The need for attention and pleasing is all I want...and that person who always met my needs was...

"Katsuki" I whispered...as I sigh once again.

You see before meeting Katsuki whenever I went to the small neighboring kingdoms to accompany Deku to his ball parties, the male aristocrats always looked my way. Biting their lips and eyeing me like sweet candy. The feeling of being watched for lust...I enjoy it... being the center of attention. At first, simply being watched was okay but I needed more. I needed to feel that attention and lust. And this one night I tempted a male aristocrat and he fell right into my beauty...that night was also the night I realized that I also loved to receive that attention. How they viewed me with more desires, a witch compared to the other royal status women. 

"Lustful as always I see" I heard her voice causing me to turn around and see the last person I ever wanted to see. Because if they saw me with her it'll be all over for me.

"My dear Ochako I need a favor and you can't say no darling...or else," she said as she snatched a tube of my blood from between her breasts showing it off like a prize. 

"What the hell do you want you as far as I know we ended our deal long ago" I stated as I was about to grab my dress. However, with her fast reflexes, she came up from behind and held me close as she caressed my body. Her fangs brushing against my neck. I felt chills run down my spine to which she chuckled. 

"Now now, you know you should listen. For it involves someone you envy and hate" she said as I calmed down and let her do as she pleases as she continued to talk. 

"It involves the Sirius girl...I need you to make her take this. It is a slow-acting poison, you do recognize it don't you precious. Make her take this that will make her come to me and ask for the antidote. If not you know what will happen" and then she soon disappeared leaving me with a forbidden potion that I have once created giving her the recipe myself.  

FLASHBACK ENDED

Upon all my actions I have done up until now meeting that stupid vampire queen was the biggest mistake of them all. For once a vampire taste the blood of a witch their lives are bound for eternity, if only I had known that I would have never agreed to her contract at that time...

I walked down the corridor to where my room was located. Once I entered the dark purple and black room I noticed an old forbidden witch spells book along with a note. 

"Nicely done here's your reward my sweet Ochako~" 

She sure is teasing me...because this isn't the one I wanted. Since the start of it all, she has been teasing me...