ADVENTURE AWAITS

NIKKO POV

"Well, then we part here Princess Momo and Jiro-chan. I hope we can meet again once our kingdom is finally made." I said as we were right in front of the train which emitted steam ready to take off to the docks where the boat towards Toshinori Kingdom will be off to. A month worth trip to get there exact.

"It was wonderful to see you again Momo-chan" Shouto said as I saw how red his cheeks were getting along with Momo. I turned to spot Jiro smirking knowing as well how much these two love birds adore each other.

"Five more minutes till we all aboard for the leave! Once again five more minutes!" The driver of the train yelled.

"Oh dear I almost forgot! Jiro did you bring it!" Momo said startled upon the fact that she forgot something very important.

"Oh right! You see Princess Momo apprentices worked really hard on her next invention. It may still be a prototype however we surely think it will make communication a hundred times more easier! Here!" Jiro-San said while taking out these small round disks colored gold to be exact. And decorative with floral patterns and in the center was a stone. A celestial stone to be exact from the same stones that adorned all over the kingdom. And once you open it there was a small screen that reflected you with two buttons.

"These are communicators from the sunlight towards the stone. During the day it absorbs all the energy needed to function, that way at night you won't have to worry. Princess Momo noticed this when she saw how the stones around the kingdom seemed to emit energy so she created these small communicators to communicate one another despite the distance. It's a better form over birds and senders. However it is still a prototype so we would like you to distribute them to those whom will form the future kingdom" Jiro-san said and this made Shouto and I even more excited over how this new kingdom of ours will be.

After saying our last goodbyes we exchanged the information among the communicators so that when we each had our information when we need to call them.

As the train took off I felt excited over where we will be going next.

"Shouto-kun how's Prince Deku kingdom!?" I asked while viewing out the window over the landscape. Keeping my tail within my hands on my lap so it won't go berserk.

"Well it a vast forest so be prepared to for a week trip among the horses. Aside from the two week trip on boat. The journey to his kingdom is nice we will pass many scenery and small villages where we may spend the night or outdoor. As for his kingdom it's very bright and full of laughter. There's not really much care for social status especially since Prince Midoriya was a adopted prince to the kingdom. I'm sure when we arrive he will be surprised since I said I was going alone" he said with a grin on his face while I enjoyed the train ride.

"I can't wait" I said eagerly to travel more and see more of this vast land. But also in hopes of learning more and hopefully seeing Shinso-san. And figuring out the truth of what happen. Hopefully once we go to Prince Bakugou kingdom I can finish reading the scrolls and books. I ended up smiling at the thought of Pricne Bakuoug.

"What are you smiling about now" Shouto-kun asked while I simply blushed and grin with a giggle.

"Hmm would you like to know" I said with a smile never leaving my face.

BAKUGOU POV
After what Princess Fuyumi told me I ended up coming home. Going to Deku fucken kingdom and just barging in wasn't a good idea.

"I'll just wait for her..." I mumbled to myself as I sat on the edge of my window as the sun was setting below the clouds. I was in my own thoughts till an idea popped up.

I got off of the window frame and exit my room to make my way to library. If I want to know more about her and make her feel comfortable I need to read those scrolls and books. As I entered the library I grabbed all the scrolls and books she got last time that she wasn't able to fully read. As I opened then I began to write down whatever I saw was interacting or needed for her.

That wasn't till I got towards a family tree and I saw her name.

"A siblings...she has an older brother?" I mumbled to myself but what caught me off guard was something else. The mother had no family tree...why is that. I immediately closed the books and walked towards my parents room.

I need fucken answers and they are the only ones who knew them.

??? POV
"So he saw the sister?" I asked while swaying my feet's side to side as I drank a cup of blood.

"Oh yes your highness and his reaction was priceless it was like what your predicted!" Monoma said while grinning from ear to ear.

I simply licked my lips as I finished my drink and got up.

"Perfect! Now then shall we go into our next move!" I smiled while clapping my hand together.

"Oh but what shall we do with him it seems your blood for him isn't going to last long" Monoma asked while pondering as he held his head with his left hand.

I simply sigh knowing, "Of course it wouldn't last long sooner or later he'll need to drink human blood and if not then he shall die" I said while I simply walked off preparing for the next plan.