Attack of the Sects (part 2)

Hello my fellow readers...

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long, my families been having a whirl wind of scary experiences since December as a member of my family had Covid and infected the rest of my house residence including me.

I'm fine now ,so I'll be updating regularly again at Sunday starting from next week ;)

I hope you all are fine and please follow health protocol such as wearing a mask, don't go to crowded places,etc as you wont know who is infected and who is not.

Welp that's enough of my rent and let's get back to the story :))

ENJOY!

Yu Ziyuan POV

I made my way where Wuxian and the second jade are supposed to be to give them some support but when I was on my way there with the peacock and Nie Huisang, I found a very good prey.

Wen Chao and that slimy dog Wen Zhuliu were running straight to me, well who am I to say no to such a good prey. I summoned Zitian and whipped Wen Chao to the ground but was blocked by Wen Zhuliu. He then attacked me and we spared until I got an opening and I decapitated that spineless fool.After that,I went to the peacock who did the exact same thing to Wen Chao.

"Let's go!" I said and we went to Wuxian and the second jade. On the way,I could tell he was trying to say something to preferably trying to talk about a certain jewel of women that he let go off.

I smirked and waited for him to say something. "Madame yu!" he called me. 

" Yes, jin gong zi?" I answered while looking at my surroundings.

"Where's the rest of the sect leaders and my mother at?" he inquired. 

Hah! He's stalling! But I'll let him off this time as he's at least making an effort to talk to me and hopefully apologize for breaking my precious daughter's heart.

" Master Lan and my husband are going to Wen's palace with their troops and madame Jin with sect leader Lan and sect leader nie are going to the prison to let out the prisoners that the Wen's have accumulated over the years." I answered simply.

He stared at me with a shocked face. "Wait! Sect leader Lan is out of seclusion?" he asked, astonished.

I merely smirked as I too was surprised. Right before we left, Qingheng-jun came to us and asked if could help. So we decided to give the army that master Lan was planning to take to storm the Wens’ palace but he declined. So we decided to let him help madame Jin and sect leader nie to free the prisoners and he agreed.

Why do we decide to storm the prisoner too? Well turns out the Wen's been taking cultivators from many different sects including Lan, Jin, Jiang and Nie as well as faking their deaths so that we wouldn't be searching for them. According to A-Fei ,those sick bastards were using them for test subjects in the experimentation of the yin iron.

" And what of the other sect leaders? '' the peacock asked again.

" They are creating a perimeter around the sect and storming every corner of the sect as we speak." I replied.

"Ow." he said and then there was silence for a while.

"Madame Yu!" he called again with a blushing face.

Andd here we go.

"About my engagement with Jiang guniang.." he was about to say but was interrupted by Wuxian holding him by the collar. Apparently, they didn't need my help after all as I could see every Wen sect disciple sprawled on the ground or being taken down as we speak.

" Don't say A-jie's name." threatened Wuxian and then turned around to slash a Wen sect disciple that tried to sneak up on him.

"We'll talk later, peacock!", Wuxian let go of his collar and ran to assist the Second Jade.

Uhh is it just me or are those 2 becoming much closer?

Anyway, since I'm not needed here, it's time to get their weapons. "Wuxian! Handle this , I'm going to get your weapons, you're going to need it, remember to rendezvous at the agreed location!" I ordered,making my way away from the battlefield .

He looked at me and gave me a nod.

Me, the peacock, and Nie gong zi ran to the barracks where our spies said that the weapons are kept .We entered and thankfully there's no one there. We took the weapons and waited for the signal from Jiang Fengmian.

We waited for 30 minutes until we saw the purple fireworks. We ran to the front of the palace where we'll make our last stand. There. I could see Jiang Fengmian, Master Lan, A-Cheng and the first jade as well as the rest of the troop already fighting the last of the Wens lead by the first Wen young master which is still a lot.I ran and fought side by side with Jiang Fengmian.

" I take it that the mission was a success?" I asked while slashing and whipping the Wens with Zidian and I could see from the corner of my eye that the peacock gave A-Cheng his sword,Sandu. 

"Yes, it was my lady!" he said while throwing a Wen to the ground and stabbing him. " So the Yin iron.." I tried to inquire when he interrupted and said, "is in our possession and Wen Ruohan is dead sprawled on his throne, courtesy of A-Cheng and Zewu-jun."

"Wait,what?" I asked,disbelievingly.

"When we went there A-Cheng and Zewu jun was fighting of Wen Ruohan while also fighting the guards.We tried to get to them but the guards were overwhelming that we were having difficulty going to them." he explained while turning around and struck 3 Wen's simultaneously to the ground.

"But those 2 seem to be able to hold their own and then some. They managed to fight against the Wens and Wen Ruohan at the time. When we got to them,they had already pushed Wen Ruohan to his throne and stabbed him." he continued after our ‘rude’ interruption was dealt with.

I was shocked. Don't get me wrong, A-Cheng's a good warrior and Zewujun is also a good warrior but are they really on par with Wen Ruohan? A sect leader who is known for his prowess in battle? It seems hard to believe as those 2,skilled as they may be, lack the experience and the knowledge to defeat such an opponent as even I or the sect leaders would be having trouble fighting him.

I looked towards A-cheng and Zewujun and I was astonished at their battle stance and techniques. They fought like they've been fighting for a very long time and I could see...tension? between them.

I unconsciously tried to go to them when a Wen tried to stab me and struck him with Zitian. Right this isn't the time or place to ask them what's going on. I kept slashing and whipping and we were starting to get overwhelmed when we see Qingheng-jun, madame jin, Wuxian, the second jade, and the rest of our troops coming to our aid.

I threw Wuxian and Wangji their weapons from my qiankun pouch and they both went to my side.We fought together for a while until I saw an opening to that brat and ran up to him slashing anyone who is in my way and apparently Wangji and Wuxian saw what I was doing and flanked both of my sides.

A-cheng and Zewujun also understood what I was doing and came to my aid. With the 5 of us we created a straight line to that brat and I managed to decapitate him in front of all his troops which caused all of the Wen cultivators, well what's left of them at least to surrender. 

And that is the end of the attack of the sects!